Jordan vids

Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Jordan vids

Post by kyria »

Jodan is such a cool little bird. Such a different personality to Kai, kai is mature and eligant, mind you Jordan's playfulness and interaction with us is rubbing of on Kai aswell. And don't get me wrong I love Kai being the King of the Birds, he is my Big Boy and he does sit with us and kisses etc. but is not playful like Jordie ordie.

Jordan adores to play and be with us, hates to be in his room and even hates more to be in his cage. The best thing he loves is to play with all of us and a scrunched up bit of paper as a ball, that he fetches and brings back, tosses around and rips up is the best and his favorite toy (will get vid of this soon). But when he is tired he LOVES to have cuddles and rubs. Check him out

http://dropshots.com/day.php?userid=469 ... ime=195527

What a sook ! and we love it :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

What a smooch! I love it! You are right Kai is amazing for a handraised aviary bird that you got at 11 months but Jordan being a baby makes all the difference! I got Dats as a baby and I have to say she is the tamest ringneck I have ever met, not to say others wont get there but the younger they are the bigger the head start :wink:

'Bout bloody time you posted some footage!
-Chamon-

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Awww Jordan is just a little sweetheart! What a cutie...spoiled too :wink: I'm thinking that's Kai in the background yes? Noisy little thing lol

Dani and Prinny
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

yeah.. about bloody time huh!

I have been a bit tied up with issues at home and such. And I am trying to build our church website.. but I keep re-designing it because I don't like the way I have done it. I know enough to build webpages but not enough to build a really professional one. So I am a little frustrated and its taking up alot of my time. But I love my church and really want them to have a site out there.

*kisses* luv ya all .. miss ya when I don't get on here often enough. :( pout!
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

natalie

babydoll

Post by natalie »

What a cutie, jus wanna hug him and kiss him and love him and squeeze him :lol: :) nataliexx
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Angie,
Love the video. What a sweet, sweet baby! Remmi loves to be scritched too. Esp. going thru this moult. Jordan is a doll. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Jen
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

yes .. thats my noisey boy :D in the background .. He has actually said .. "Hey Baby" really clearly .. twice now and I wasn't hearing things coz once hubby and the kids heard him too and made such a huge fuss.
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless