What is it?!

Moderator: Mods

Carly_angel

What is it?!

Post by Carly_angel »

At bedtime, Ziggy makes a carummpff click crackle heeeek crunchy noise for ages... I can't get close to see if there's anything in his mouth but there doesn't seem to be? Is this him practicing talking or regurgitating seeds or something? Help!
MissK

Re: What is it?!

Post by MissK »

Good on you for paying attention!

-MissK
Last edited by MissK on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
-MissK
Carly_angel

Post by Carly_angel »

Sounds like a bit of both perhaps, he sits there and looks like an old janator mumbling away its so funny and cute! X
subodhhire

Post by subodhhire »

Hi Angel,

It is perfectly normal behavior. My both alex babies are fond of making these noises. They make these while perched on my shoulders, it seems they are trying to tell me something in my ears. I just love it when they do it.

Subodh
lola13

Post by lola13 »

My Lola does it aswell before she goes to bed. Think she's telling me she wants me to leave the room so she can sleep!
Melika

Post by Melika »

Hane grinds too- it means he's comfortable enough to get sleepy and isn't worried. A good thing.

Also, might I request that you shrink your signature image? The online host should have a tool for you to re-size the image. While we don't have exact size limits to signature images, it would be kind to make it reasonable. :)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay