Hellooo!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Crayon Parrots

Hellooo!

Post by Crayon Parrots »

New to the forum! My name is Lauren and I have a little olive ring neck baby named Tater. Id post more but what ever I try this thing says looks like spam...so I cannot
bdt9413

Re: Hellooo!

Post by bdt9413 »

Well hello! and welcome to the blog you will learn everthing you need to know on here! :D
Crayon Parrots

Post by Crayon Parrots »

Finally I can post pics!

MissK

Post by MissK »

Hi Lauren,

All I can say (and I don't say this often) is O.M.G.; that is so cute! Any sweeter and I'd need a shot of insulin.

Congratulations on your little bird and welcome to this forum.

-MissK
-MissK
Bird brain house

Post by Bird brain house »

That is some serious cuteness!!!

I can't post pics yet either,but am taking plenty so I can pick some good ones when I can ( and when i work out how to ... what is this photobucket ?? ) Mine are not nearly as cute as that tho, but beautiful in their oun right
Crayon Parrots

Post by Crayon Parrots »

These are my Instagram pictures off of my phone. I posted them to facebook, clicked on them, then right clicked them and chose copy image location then I pasted them here. Then I highlighted the whole link(usually by double or triple tapping/clicking the link) and pushed the Img button above
subodhhire

Post by subodhhire »

Hi Lauren,

Thats very very very very very very very very very very very sweet. Welcome to the forum. Please keep us posted with his/her progress.

Subodh
Little Buttercup

Post by Little Buttercup »

Hello and welcome! Sure you will find this site interesting as I have. Very cute your small one is.