new to this forum :)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

parrotpoop13

new to this forum :)

Post by parrotpoop13 »

hello , i am new to this forum :)
i do not own an indian ringneck ... yet
i do have a green cheek conure named skittles that i rescued from an animal shelter two years ago ...i am his forever home and he is now happy and loved :)
i have always wanted an indian ringneck after seeing one in a local pet store years ago ... he was very quiet and seemed very sad :( ... i kept thinking about him and almost went and bought him but was told that they were not good pets ... but i still couldnt stop thinking about him ... i went back to the pet store .... he was gone :(
im sure he is in a good home and very happy but i still think about him ...
i have been trying to find a breeder near me ( in massachusetts ) but have not found one on the internet... i have checked with some local pet stores and they will be getting some this spring ... but i want hand fed and tame so the chain stores are not a great choice i think ... anyway , thought i would join and see how people like having them as pets :)
Little Buttercup

Re: new to this forum :)

Post by Little Buttercup »

Welcome to the forum, you will find it great chatting to others. Ringnecks are really great birds to have as pets and you won't be dissappointed in them, with training and lots of handling they are great. I have a cockatiel and a ringneck but I can manage the ringneck better than the cockatiel!

Ash