New Byndi & Remmi videos

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

New Byndi & Remmi videos

Post by jen5239 »

Hello,
Here are some new vids of the fids. Excuse the background noise on a couple of them. I was drying Byndi and it seemed to stimulate Remmi into bathing even more. Why does that kind of sound make them want to do that I wonder. Hope you all enjoy my babies!

http://www.dropshots.com/jen5239
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Awesome! vids Jen .. Remmi really enjoys the water huh! and Byndi, I can't get over how he just lets you do anything with him (spray him dry him video him), he doesn't move or try and get away or anything. Both of your birds are so different to each other. You look after them so well :D

The gun thing still freaks me. When I was in florida, Bill and his Dad found it fascinating to give me my first ever gun to hold (and a handgun at that). They could not get over that I don't even know anyone that owns a gun, not even a shotgun for hunting let alone a handgun !!

Guns in Australia really arent even thought about.

Amazing/fascinating to see your hubby just checkin one out there behind you like he was checking out some new electrical tool or something. :shock: lol
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

I'm sorry, didn't mean to freak you with the gun in the background! Didn't know he was going to be playing with it. He just bought it last night and he's like a kid in a candy store when it comes to them! He was a police officer for over 10 years and thankfully retired. So now he just target shoots. No hunting! I'd not stand for that!

Byndi will let me spray him, dry him, video him but sure won't let me hold him. Little bugger! And my Remmi is just the sweetest thing on earth to me. I am so in love with that little bird!! It's scarey!

Thanks for the compliments Angie! Always much appreciated! I'm a proud mum! :D