Hello from EmmieBird!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

EmmieBird

Hello from EmmieBird!

Post by EmmieBird »

Hello everyone! I am so excited to find this forum and be a part of it!
I have one Indian Ringneck named Emmie. She was a blessing a year and half ago, when I was going to take in a womans rabbit, she offered me her bird instead. Emmie was very young and very sick, but with proper caging,vet care, and lots of love she made a full recovery and has been a beautiful addition to my life. :D
Emmie is not very tame when it comes to being held, but I hope to find some good tips and advice on helping me and her in that area!
However Emmie is a HUGE talker, and I've worked with her a lot in this area, since she is not so tame. Her words are Hi Baby, I'm a Parrot, I'm a pretty Parrot, Peekaboo (which was her first words) , lots of whistling, come here, whatcha doin, Hey, here kitty kitty, she likes to sound like our parakeets, and she just learned Merry Christmas!
I am just amazed with her every day!
We also have two other parakeets ( Zuri and Zorro ), they like Emmie but from a distance LOL!!
I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and talking about our beautiful Ringnecks!!

Nancy
LadyCalypso

Re: Hello from EmmieBird!

Post by LadyCalypso »

Welcome I am also new to this site and have just began breeding IRN's there is a ton of info out there and a lot of help on here glad to have you and Emmie hope you find all the answers that you are looking for :) and more