introducing myself and my irn chili

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

ttBrendaRose

introducing myself and my irn chili

Post by ttBrendaRose »

Hi I'm from Nanaimo BC Canada and I have had Chili my IRN since last Aug. He just turned a year on April 7th. He is currently going thru his 1st molt so he is looking like a little scruff muffin. Chili is my 1st IRN and I am absolutely in love with this breed. He has been talking and whistling since the age of 6 months. He is quite the lil character. I work at home so we are together nearly all the time. He rules the roost here and has let my dog and cat know that in no uncertain terms. They respect him and let him boss them around. It is so cute, it's all good. Nice to meet all of you and I am happy to be a part of this board. :P
pinkdevil

Re: introducing myself and my irn chili

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome and happy belated birthday to Chili. We both have the same birthday!! :D
I have a few breeds of birds but IRNs are what I have most of. Just something about them that makes you fall for them, and they come is a range of colours to suit every decor :lol: :lol:
ttBrendaRose

Post by ttBrendaRose »

Thanks for the welcome. And you're right they do come in every color to suit every decor. lol! Chili is a green guy. He is just so sweet. I am sure they are all little sweet muffins. He's here with me right now chucking all my pens off of my desk. What color is yours?
Ring Neck

Post by Ring Neck »

Hi and welcome to the forum, Chilli is a nice name. See you on the forum. I have a blue Ring Neck.