another new member

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

cds83

another new member

Post by cds83 »

Hello everyone my name is charlie I found this forums on Google due to me getting my new about 2 year old female alexandrine parrot yesterday on Friday and I had a few questions about her. Hope I can get some good Sanders and make some new friends on here
julie

Re: another new member

Post by julie »

Hi and welcome. Some of us have Alex"s aswell as IRNs. Please feel free to ask whatever questions you have. If your after an answer and no one has been able to help try the search function. Alex"s are very similar to irns so the answers are pretty much the same for both.
cds83

Post by cds83 »

Well thanks for the welcome I was wandering if anyone was gunna reply lol so do you have any Alex's or do you just have Iran's?
julie

Post by julie »

yep I have 1 alex named Mika, He was handraised by me and is very tame.He is around 4yrs old.
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome from me as well. :)

Congrats on your new birdie. What is her name?
cds83

Post by cds83 »

Thank you for the welcome and they named her cruella at the store I got her at but I want to change it I think I'm having some problems with her
julie

Post by julie »

how was she at the shop, did she get much interaction from people or was she an aviary bird?