Please note, there is not longer instant registration. All new users will need to request membership by registering first. Once registered, I'll contact you with further details to be approved. Spammers have hindered our wonderful little community here, for this reason, I had to remove instant membership access until the problem can be solved. Best wishes, IMRAN-C

Super Excited!!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

sarahb

Super Excited!!

Post by sarahb » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Well im super excited today i finally got hold of a breeding pair they are 4 and a half yrs old and have already previousley bred a few times so hopefully i will get some babys they said if i get them settled in they should have no worries laying soon as they have already been doing the usuall courting stuff and aparently he has already tried it on a few times so fingers crossed :D Ive named them emerald and comet here is a pic

pinkdevil

Re: Super Excited!!

Post by pinkdevil » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:59 pm

They are beautiful looking birds......congratulations.
Fingers crossed they will breed for you this season. Chances sound good if they have already been practicing. :D

sarahb

Re: Super Excited!!

Post by sarahb » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:29 am

yep fingers crossed guess i will see soon got the breeding box up this afternoon there was a bit of interest in it hopefully i catch them having a look inside :D