Update!

Moderator: Mods

Bryan

Update!

Post by Bryan »

I thought I must update on my pictures, because it's been so long Enjoy :wink: It might go over two Pages!

Bryan does not have a cat so I have to tees the fish!

Bryan put a treat in here somewhere!

Bryan said veggie’s makes you strong, but I hate the stuff so I have to do it the hard way! PULL...PULL

All 6 tame budgies! From the back we have green is Sir, Nxt to him we have blue is Miss, Then albino is Beau, Then Nxt to Albino is blue Chester, Then Yellow with eyes semi closed is Nikki and last blue yellow is Joey. Beau and Joey are couples then Miss and Sir then Chester and Nikki.

Ewe, get a nest box!

I know what your thinking, Where’s the other two?

Isn't he adorable!

This is chooky on my dirt bike!

You hide and I seek, no I hide and you seek... yea!

This is chooky as a baby!

Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

wow they all look great. thanks for the pics. nice to see some of your other birds too
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

awww! Bryan how cute .. I love the one of chooky lifting weights, had me chuckling. Beautiful little budgies too. They must all keep you very busy.

not one shot with you in the pic :( never mind. But I do admire how long you can stretch your neck just to keep your face out of the pics .. lol

Anyhow, now I am thinking I should get a buddy for Brinly. Do budgies stay tame if they have a mate ?
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Yes they stay tame just keep handling, and your Brinly would love another budgie around, mine love it!
Mazziemom

Post by Mazziemom »

I love the one of him weight lifting. That does crack me up pretty darn good!

The one on the fishtank reminded me of a Mazzie stunt a few years ago. We had a small fishtank in the birds room, for them to watch. Her highness climbed on top of it, which was fine because it was plexiglassed, and stuck her foot through the tiny hole for lifting the lid. She had her foot in the water opening and closing... I know she was just waiting for the fish to swim close enough LOL.

Athena
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Birds and fish :roll: :wink:
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Bryan,
The pictures are awesome! Love them! The weight picture had me laughing too. What a great shot. Love them. Thanks for sharing!