Re: Indigo? Turquoise? Violet Pallid with pics

Post by Ring0Neck »

Zane, Welcome to the forum.
Your input will be appreciated!

Ben
Johan S

Post by Johan S »

prodigy wrote:Johan the differences is huge, in very non scientific terms these birds GLOW and a bog standard green bird shows nothing at all.
You want to see the pictures, the tequila and beer is on you this time my friend ;-)
Well, in non scientific terms I wanted to confirm whether green birds will show a little bit of "glow" already at a couple of weeks of age. It is known that they do after about 18 months, but I haven't studied young birds. That's why I asked for a reference picture. As for beers and tequila, you know where I live... :wink:
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Most young normal green birds are ever so slightly florescent, nothing compared to the birds we have been talking about.

I have taken young blue series birds as well as violet and if I test for florescence in a complacently dark room you cant even see the bird.

Violet Turq Opaline

But as Zain says lets built the UV photo booth and then we will have a nice controlled environment.

Peter
Recio

Post by Recio »

Hi Peter,

I completely agree : we need standard conditions of observation to be able to compare birds. The intensity of the fluorescence in the pics depends on many factors other than the bird mutations: uv intensity, wavelentgh or amplitude spectrum, exposure time, ... so the description of standard conditions for observation is a real challenge.

I guess Deon will add some fluorescence pics in his next book ... and in the books to come every bird showing psittacin should have an "under uv pic" besides, to allow for identification of each psittacin type and how it is affected in that specific mutation.

Regards

Recio
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Hi All,

Thinking of UV, i played around with this program & I think i stumbled upon something interesting.
I have used: Paint.net (a free program) and changed the settings to: Hue=154, Saturation=150 (see first pic)
I am sure these settings are not the ideal settings but it's a start.
Conclusion: Deep as well as Dark (Cobalts) birds show a high red,violets a faded shade.
The most intresting part is the green normal birds appear with no red at all, the deep green birds however show a distinctive red through them.
Most pictures below are from this thread (normal greens off the net)
Anyone can try this and fine tune it.
It might be nothing but i think it's a start.

NOTE: These birds are not red - Images have been modified with above settings

Deep Greens

Deep Blues - Peter your birds are Deep Blues see below, if they were violets would have been a faded orange.
Perhaps we can identify any bird if Dark or Violet strain???
Peter's pic
original Image
UV Image

Cinnamon Violet left Cinn. Deep Blue Right

Df Emerald

ADM Pied

DF Deep Blue & DF Violet Blue

Bucket of chicks
http://parakeet.me/irn/redz/bucket.jpg
original pic
http://parakeet.me/irn/redz/bucketorig.JPG

Turquoise series:
Turquoiseblue

Turquoise Deep blue
Indigo -

I believe that we can use this system to identify violetblue and violetcobalt (and more) if unsure what it is...
Easiest when you have all birds in question in 1 photo. see bucket of chicks pic as example..
Anybody can try this with any pictures. (blue also shows a different red again)
All pictures are changed to the same settings, a pattern emerges, and it is clear that deep has an intresting red to them, dark also, patterns are there even with all sorts of pictures, any camera and with many different lighting conditions.
Let's Explore.

Ben
Recio

Post by Recio »

Hi Ben,

What you are doing is treating colours so that our eyes can easierly see the differences, but you can not compare two different pics because the apparent colours are different even if the bird on each pic is the same. This is a very valuable tool to look for little differences at colours where our eyes are not good enough. Ex: after aging our eyes can not detect little differences among different blues as you can obtain by combining structural mutation on the blue series. If you just inverse the colours your eyes, which are more efficient in the red colours, will be able to easily detect these changes... but again you can only compare mutations within the same pics and never between different pics.

Regards

Recio

PS: This topic was previously discussed in the yahoo list... although the work looking for the good settings was not as far as Ben has gone... just inversing colours with one simple click on your computer.
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Hi Recio,

I did not see that yahoo thread,
Cool, then i am not crazy :lol:
Recio

Post by Recio »

No, you are not crazy ... but very smart ... do not change.

Recio
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Ben I use filter's on my iphone to tell the difference when it comes to some of the more complex color combinations like Violet Mauve Turq and even certain cobalt birds from violet and Deep's.

Then off to the UV to make sure ;-)
ZaneFindlay

Post by ZaneFindlay »

Hi All

I have a good way of checking! I just get Peter round to photograph my birds and apply filters! Its a slightly longer process because it sometimes take him a while to come visit. Even though I have sooooo many deep blue birds and mutation.

Oh well at least we chat often on whatsapp hey!
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Filters are a great idea, although you can only use it on your birds not others(unless you go to them).
It'd be great if we had a common system where any photo will do, this way others without the tools can still compare.

Zane, Do you have a DF Violet Clearheaded Fallow? Or a Cobalt CHF?

I'd love to see it, working on getting one but it looks like it's going to illude me this year.. only a few CHF's to feather up.

Ben
Johan S

Post by Johan S »

prodigy wrote:Ben I use filter's on my iphone to tell the difference when it comes to some of the more complex color combinations like Violet Mauve Turq and even certain cobalt birds from violet and Deep's.

I thought we discussed those filters after I gave you pics that turned out to give the wrong result... You saying you still use it? :twisted:
madas

Post by madas »

prodigy wrote:Ben I use filter's on my iphone to tell the difference when it comes to some of the more complex color combinations like Violet Mauve Turq and even certain cobalt birds from violet and Deep's.

Hi Prodigy,

can you provide some pics of the turq mauve violet?

Thx in advance.
Recio

Post by Recio »

Hi everybody,

Those are pics from Zane till he will be able to directly post. I know that some of them have already been posted. He will comment on the pics. He wrote :

These birds were bred from the following:

Turq Deep blue / Clear head fallow - Darkgreen clear head fallow / blue

The first baby is a double dark factor green series CHF
The second is a double dark factor split CHF but not Olive as I have bred a few since 1995
The Third is Deep blue's split CHF

I am wandering if the first and second chicks are also Deep as labeled in the pic file. Could you tell us?

Regards

Recio

ZaneFindlay

Post by ZaneFindlay »

Hi all

Peter and I have discussed them a lot, the pic of the Red birds in the container send through previously are of the third pic but now older. The other 2 are from the same nest 6 chicks in total and we believe they are Deep green Dark greens (1 deep green factor and 1 normal dark green factor)

There was two CHF chicks from the pair the other is a Turq Deep blue CHF

In the Deep blue splits there were 3 and then the 1 in the second pic carrying both Deep and dark green

What are all your thoughts

Zane
Recio

Post by Recio »

Hi Zane and everybody,

I think that the Deep mutation is not a structural mutation but a melanistic mutation. Reasons:

1. Why this mutation was called Deep by Willy? Because the resulting colour in the blue series was a deep blue. It means that the colour is the same than in normal blues but with a higher saturation. The colour appears as a deep blue because it is not altered by any change in feather structure (as it happens with Dark or Violet). How can exist a deeper blue colour without altering feather structure? The only answer is ... it is due to an increased melanin production.

2. This is the only mutation showing dark nails if there is not any melanin reducting mutation in the combo. Nails colour depend only on melanin production, since the keratin does not produce any interference phenomenon in the nails ... so this finding also points to an increase of melanin in the Deep mutation.

3. Deep inherits as dominant ... and most melanistic mutations inherit also as dominant.

How to prove or disporve it? Of course ultrastructural studies are necesary but we can make a different approach:

Structural mutations (grey, dark and violet) alter feather structure in different degrees. Grey seems to be the mutation producing a stronger alteration of feather structure and this is the reason why ...
1. Grey is able to mask Dark and Violet (similar to lutino masking any other mutation partially acting on melanin).
2. Grey is a "complete" dominant mutation (Dark and Violet are incomplete dominant).
3. Grey is "grey" in blue series and Dark and Violet are different shades of blue ... that is Grey mutation completely destroys feather structure and we can directly "see" the melanin without any interference by the reflected blue ligth.

So if we want to prove that Deep is a melanistic mutation the easier first study to do is to combine Deep and Grey: if Deep is an structural mutation the resulting bird will be grey (most probably grey would mask it), but if it is a melanistic mutation the resulting bird will be somewhere between dark grey and black colour (Terry would say that the colour will never be black because black depends on the melanin expressed on the cortex ... and this melanin is only present in budgies ... but our IRN own a black ring!!! ... so we can always dream).

This will open new possibilities ... open our minds : if Deep was a melanistic mutation ... how would look a SL-ino Deep IRN? Would Deep be able to uncover the residual production of melanin present in SL-ino birds? Would allow the combination of Deep with SL-ino or with NSL-ino to get different visual combos?

... and the ever coming question ... why this has not been done earlier? ... or it has already be done?

Regards

Recio
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

how would look an SL-ino Deep IRN?

As we know Willy has bred an Albino out of Turq. Deep X Blue.
If all goes well i wll get the 3 birds off him and i can pair them up to experiment this further.
If Albino bred is Deep then it behaves as we know, by masking deep.
as mentioned previously i want to make the 2pairing as mentioned here:
http://parakeet.me/irn/ino/nsl-sl-ino.htm
unless we come up with other /better suggestions
At this early stage i feel that deep is also a good candidate to mix for the red holly grail as well..

I like the thought of the grey deep - pretty sure not many has mixed yet the grey with deep. unless Ron has it on his website
he calls it grey black see bottom of the picture

looking at my grey/chf through the hue/sat. system i used
http://parakeet.me/irn/redz/mygreyz.jpg

His greyblack through hue/sat clearly shows "blue" or deep + grey most likely

He must have put Deep to a Grey Harlequin Pied and got ???Grey-Deep??

*** Zane, Peter: Are you saying that all 6 chicks are of Deep mutation? or did i mis-understand?
The first pic. i am not convinced that it is a green type bird, i would have thought that it is a Deep blue CHF
There's only one pic of the wing so perhaps more pics would be nice.
We have seen Deep blue Cinnamon being almost as washed as a Blue Cinn bird, very hard to tell between them. chf also dilutes color..
there's not many that have introduced deep into chf yet, so we can not compare phenotypes.
we need as much info from you guys and your opinions and perhaps how you came to that conclusion, so for the rest of us to have an opinion.

Cinnamon Deep Blue

Ben
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Hi Ben, yes that first bird is a green bird i could not believe it myself the first time i saw it
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Hi Peter,
I am struggling to see how you guys got to that conclusion.
I know some breeders hold their cards close to their chest, and that's fine if that's the case but then it makes it so much harder for everyone to expand knowledge and to develop. I wish you had more pics even in private to some of us in this discussion at least, so we can grasp your opinion, then we can share opinions etc.. . So it is not a deep parblue chf either .

Ben
ZaneFindlay

Post by ZaneFindlay »

Hi Ben

Are you referring to the bird that I said is a double factor green series bird? if so then could you please get my mail address from Peter or Recio so that I can discuss with you, I have nothing to hide! I am not currently able to share pictures on this site as yet but will gladly send to you. you may then do the Paint test for now and re post to this page if you like.
I am always open to discussion and willing to share my findings, The babies are due off the nest in about 2 weeks or so! but Mom or Dad did pluck them a bit. I will be taking many more pictures of them and share with all of you.

I am willing to test my birds with the likes of grey to see what happens, perhaps Ill find i nice couple of Grey mutations to put to the green and blue deeps or what ever they are.

I am very sure that it is not normal dark as I have them and bred Mauve, Olives etc. also the pic's in the bucket of the birds that Peter send went red and they my babies from the same nest! part of the six which is also the 3rd picture posted by Recio on my behalf Just older now

Kind regards

Zane
Lushen1600

Post by Lushen1600 »

Sorry to go a little of the topic but I have personally seen 2 birds which are supposed to be Cobalt Grey, but my eyes can't see any difference to a normal grey bird, how would one distinguish between the 2 and what am I supposed to look for, or is the only way to find out by test mating the bird

Thanks
Lushen
2014 Pairs
Green x Green
DGreen x DBlue
DE Blue/ino x DBlue
Grey/ino x Albino
Pallidino x Lutino
DE Blue Turq x Grey
DE Grey Turq x Blue
Greygreen/cinn x DE Blue Cinn
DE DBlue Turq x Blue Turq CHWT
Blue x DBlue Turq
Blue x Blue Pallid
Lutino/blue x Blue
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Hi Lushen,

Recio was refering to Deep Blue Grey, it is a dark factor but trying to figure out if dominant or co- or incomplete dom.
Grey masks Cobalt you can not see anything different, only grey manifests so only through breeding can be proven.
ZaneFindlay

Post by ZaneFindlay »

Hi Lushen

From my experience on grey cobalt you see more of the blue or cobalt color on the rump than if it were a normal grey! However this has a very different effect when using the deep blue gene in that the deep has the blue with a different sheen to the rump and flight feathers

Regards
Zane
Lushen1600

Post by Lushen1600 »

Hi Ringoneck, thanks for the reply, so if one were to breed a Cobalt Grey Ino, would this bird then look albino and also need to be test mated, also same question applies to a cobalt ino, I'm sure that this bird should also look like an albino and need to be test mated to prove its genetic makeup?

Thanks
Lushen
2014 Pairs
Green x Green
DGreen x DBlue
DE Blue/ino x DBlue
Grey/ino x Albino
Pallidino x Lutino
DE Blue Turq x Grey
DE Grey Turq x Blue
Blue x DBlue Turq
Blue x Blue Pallid
Lutino/blue x Blue
Lushen1600

Post by Lushen1600 »

ZaneFindlay wrote:Hi Lushen

From my experience on grey cobalt you see more of the blue or cobalt color on the rump than if it were a normal grey! However this has a very different effect when using the deep blue gene in that the deep has the blue with a different sheen to the rump and flight feathers

Regards
Zane
Hi Zane, thanks for the reply, that's what I was also told to look for blue on the rump, but my eyes couldn't see any on these 2 birds, I know that you are unable to post pics at the moment, but I would appreciate if you could perhaps email a few pics if you have of cobalt grey and the blue on the rump

Thanks
Lushen
2014 Pairs
Green x Green
DGreen x DBlue
DE Blue/ino x DBlue
Grey/ino x Albino
Pallidino x Lutino
DE Blue Turq x Grey
DE Grey Turq x Blue
Blue x DBlue Turq
Blue x Blue Pallid
Lutino/blue x Blue
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Lushen,

As Zane mentioned, to a trained eye there can be vougue tinges of blueish /coboltish color but i have a grey masking violet and i can not see anything on him, same with an Albino masking violet.
If you know one of the parents was a Cobalt then it is worth looking for markers, but just taking any grey would be a fruitless exercise.
Lushen1600

Post by Lushen1600 »

Hi Ringo, that is true, taking any grey would be a fruitless exercise, but the 2 birds I've seen were told to be cobalt greys and when I compare them to my birds, visually the look identical to my grey male, so I thought that maybe there was something that I wasn't seeing and just wanted to know what to look for. So if a cobalt grey looks visually grey, then what would a Deep blue Grey look like?
2014 Pairs
Green x Green
DGreen x DBlue
DE Blue/ino x DBlue
Grey/ino x Albino
Pallidino x Lutino
DE Blue Turq x Grey
DE Grey Turq x Blue
Blue x DBlue Turq
Blue x Blue Pallid
Lutino/blue x Blue
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Good Question !

Possibly like the one in a picture i posted a few posts earlier from Ron
Or just like a normal grey, we don't know yet.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

can you provide some pics of the turq mauve violet?
Lushen1600

Post by Lushen1600 »

Hi Molossus, I wasn't thinking of purchasing such a bird, just saw 2 at a breeders house and wanted to learn more so that I can train my eye to look for identify features of various masked mutations

Thanks
Lushen
2014 Pairs
Green x Green
DGreen x DBlue
DE Blue/ino x DBlue
Grey/ino x Albino
Pallidino x Lutino
DE Blue Turq x Grey
DE Grey Turq x Blue
Blue x DBlue Turq
Blue x Blue Pallid
Lutino/blue x Blue
Johan S

Post by Johan S »

Lushen1600 wrote:So if a cobalt grey looks visually grey, then what would a Deep blue Grey look like?
Lushen, that is the million dollar question! :) Let's take some examples.

1) Grey combined with other mutations causing a structural change (dark and violet) almost completely masks the other mutations. Only sometimes it leaves very very faint traces, esp. in the forehead, the rump and I also believe in the "fluffy" feathers covering the upper legs.
2) Grey combined with turquoise, but it does not mask the green (caused by yellow "pigment"). You can clearly see the green and there is never any doubt about it. Similar with emerald, the emerald grey(blue) shines like a dark gem in sunlight, distinctly different to the normal grey(blue) which is dull in appearance.

So why can we see the difference with parblues and emerald? Because it acts in a different way (on psittacin) than structural mutations. Why is the question of grey deep important? Since it will quickly give us information whether deep acts like a structural mutation (and grey should mask it), or not.
Lushen1600

Post by Lushen1600 »

Hi Johan, thanks for the reply,

So does that mean that grey is not able to completely mask any mutation which is dominant or co-dominant, but has a higher masking effect on incomplete dominant mutations?

Thanks
Lushen
2014 Pairs
Green x Green
DGreen x DBlue
DE Blue/ino x DBlue
Grey/ino x Albino
Pallidino x Lutino
DE Blue Turq x Grey
DE Grey Turq x Blue
Blue x DBlue Turq
Blue x Blue Pallid
Lutino/blue x Blue
Recio

Post by Recio »

Lushen1600 wrote:Hi Johan, thanks for the reply,

So does that mean that grey is not able to completely mask any mutation which is dominant or co-dominant, but has a higher masking effect on incomplete dominant mutations?

Thanks
Lushen
Hi Lushen,

It is not a question of inheritance mode but of final action : as Johan explained if Deep is a structural mutation (alters feather structure) we can guess that it would be masked by Grey (like Dark and Violet are more or less masked by grey), but if it is a melanistic mutation (increases melanin production) we should expect a darker grey or a black IRN, similar to Ron's bird.

Regards

Recio
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Here's an article done by Russell one of the first in OZ to have violets, he is talking about the Deep or the violet strain Johan has?

Just click once on the picture to enlarge to readable size, or right click and save then you can open it and enlarge to read.

http://parakeet.me/irn/redz/cover.jpg

http://parakeet.me/irn/redz/p544_545.jpg

http://parakeet.me/irn/redz/p546.jpg

These are done with Hue/Sat system in Paint.net (although pic is taken from the book not live birds and were slightly edited when published)

http://parakeet.me/irn/redz/p544_545z.jpg

http://parakeet.me/irn/redz/p546z.jpg

Spring in OZ - pic my backyard -Rainbow Lorikeet having lunch
http://parakeet.me/irn/redz/native3.jpg
http://parakeet.me/irn/redz/native4.jpg
madas

Post by madas »

Hi ring0neck,

i have used your method and same settings for altering the pics with Paint .NET. So here are my results:

cobalt

comparison cobalt, violetblue, cobaltviolet

ct violetblue (could be df)

cobaltviolet

cobaltviolet (flash)

rec. pied violetblue

ct turqcobalt

ct violetblue

ct violetblue, ct blue, ct turqcoablt

greetings

madas
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Madas,
ct violetblue (could be df) - he certainly looks dark
impressive birds & pretty good pics !

Zane,
take some more pics with nice light clear of blueish light as that makes it hard to get a good look at the colors.
Beautiful birds !

Ben

Lushen1600

Post by Lushen1600 »

So what colour does a normal blue look like under those setting on paint.net?

Thanks
Lushen
2014 Pairs
Green x Green
DGreen x DBlue
DE Blue/ino x DBlue
Grey/ino x Albino
Pallidino x Lutino
DE Blue Turq x Grey
DE Grey Turq x Blue
Blue x DBlue Turq
Blue x Blue Pallid
Lutino/blue x Blue
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Hi Lushen,

It shows as a darker apple red, best results when all birds are in same pic even without the hue/sat system it is easiest to compare.
or practise till you can tell the difference.
dark factor has that pinkish orangee
dark & deep you can see the difference between them.
the one lowest (middle) is blue

http://parakeet.me/irn/redz/L-RDeepBlue ... kBluez.jpg
ZaneFindlay

Post by ZaneFindlay »

Hi Ben,

I will send more of the CHF's once they off the nest, we have had around 2 weeks of overcast weather and rain so perhaps that is the reason for the bluish haze / color.

I have so many pictures of my birds, what are your thoughts on the birds so far?
Will you be subjecting the pic's to the Paint test and posting them with comments and for comment by the others.

From what I understand I have to post somewhere between 12 & 20 posts before I am able to upload any pic's

The Previous Pic's are very nice and thanks for sharing them with us.

Zane
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Hi Zane,
Because the blueish haze pics come redish allover, diminishing the birds color features.
You can email me more pics and post more often, answer some new questions around so you can post pics also.

Your breeding program seems more advanced then ours, i am yet to see violet cobalt chf here in OZ (not saying there isn't any)
some breeders are quietly working on developing certain mutations but that hinders progress - everyones.
We have had a wierd season here on the North side of OZ
had a high % of DIS & DIH and out of say 4 clutches of chf's i got 7 young only. some conures same thing

I really think that the deep x grey will be a winner.
If so, I will donate first sale proceeds from the grey deep to Recio.
(if not we'll send him the bill) hahaha

Ben
ZaneFindlay

Post by ZaneFindlay »

Hi Ben

LOL, I think his intentions are good, But if he has a good mutation in grey that would be of value to the exercise and a way to get it to me in South Africa I am willing to try it.

I have started searching and giving thought to the matter and I think we could try with a few mutations! I would like to try to Clear Head clear tail as the body color is still dark unlike the CHF mutation and others.

If anybody has ideas let me know, I have secured a Double factor grey CHCT hen and I know of a double factor split CHCT & Cin cock bird (But the chicks are going to be possible split CHCT and that would be a waste of time)

I still have a pair of grey cobalt CHCT's so perhaps ill use them (they 9 years old) the idea then was to produce a double factor grey mauve CHCT.

regards
Zane
Johan S

Post by Johan S »

Ring0Neck wrote:i am yet to see violet cobalt chf here in OZ (not saying there isn't any)
Hey Ben, the least I can do then is to let you have a look at this one here in SA. :D
Recio

Post by Recio »

Hi Ben,

Thank you for the very interesting article of Russel about this darker blue bird. The only possible explanation to date is that it does not seem any allele of Violet or of Dark, and that probably it is an structural mutation able to mask Violet. Respective the inheritance mode it seems to be dominant but till now we can not say if it is sex linked or carried in the autosomes. Anyway this mutation is different than the Deep we are discussing ... although they could be related. Affaire à suivre.

@Madas and Ben: very interesting colour treatment to identify mutations in the blue wavelength. Do you think that it will allow to make the differences among all the possible combinations of Dark, Violet and Deep both SF and DF forms, in blue series birds? We have more than 20 possible genetic combinations and I must confess that I am not able to see the phenotypic differences among most of them. It would be great to have a confident tool like this to identify colours than our eyes can not detect with enough accuracy.

Regards

Recio
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Johan, intresting outcome
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

This is a Violet Cobalt bread out of the same deep Violet blue line could it be a Deep Violet Cobalt ?

Johan S

Post by Johan S »

Let's put this to the test. Who can ID these mutations? :)

Bird 1
Bird 2
Bird 3
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Recio, i think the DFs become harder to identify, the darker the bird the more lighting is required, as Peter's bird is a good example
system it is in trial, and if anyone wants to play around with settings and see if it will identify darker birds better?

Peter, Great pic. .it is a good challenge, i can see two mutations hard to say on the third since they are so close in color. try having a deep in the pic or at least similar settings and a pic from the back. although tail looks cobolt.
Also you can see the most color shown is of dark factor not violet, so perhaps there can be the 2 deep n dark covering most violet.
in your pic below clearly a violet deep looks more violetish. Is yours a CHF ? that alters the color also.
Any takers to Pete's Question?

Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Johan,

I think that the 3rd bird is mine??? :lol:
That's a great lookin bird right there, no idea yet, i'm just admiring and i don't think i know what it is with or without the system.
Looks like a parblue ready to express red :D

This system will give us another dimension to look at birds, and initially i was looking for FP/red
if it can be used accurately not sure yet but i am certain it will help us one way or the other.

Ben

prodigy

Post by prodigy »

@Johan according to the filters

Bird 1 = Cobalt
Bird 2 = Violet or DF Violet Truq
Bird 3 = Cobalt Turq

whats my score ?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Ben,

Very interesting comment, as I have already used your system on my red birds and across all 3 mutations the red shows up as and ice blue color.

THE NEXT TWO BRIDS ARE NOT MINE

Regards,

Peter