Hi I'm New here

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

pararigger

Hi I'm New here

Post by pararigger »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Boyd and I'm new to the community as well as the proud new owner of a Blue Indian Ringneck as well as a Sun Conure.

My wife and I just purchased both birds this past Sunday and we are truly enjoying them both. A long time ago I use to own a bird but had to get rid of it because of my military background.

Anyway we bought them both together because they were already together at the place we bought them and the Sun Conure loves his little friend the Indian Ringneck. Though at them moment the indian ringneck looks like at time he wouldn't mind being a loner lol.

I'm here to learn how to teach and train my birds. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Aqleem

Re: Hi I'm New here

Post by Aqleem »

Hey Boyd
Congrats on getting two wonderful birds. I myself recently got a yellow ringneck baby and he is a joy (almost 3 months old) . If I bribe him with his favorite treat ( honey sticks) I can get him to do lots of things :). How old are the two birds u got?
pararigger

Re: Hi I'm New here

Post by pararigger »

They're both 3 months old. I'm having a hard time getting my Blue IRN to trust me. That is come to me. What are honey sticks? So far he/she won't accept anything from me :(