Hi from the UK

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

RACR_rescue

Hi from the UK

Post by RACR_rescue »

Hi. My name is Andrea and I run a rescue in the UK. The rescue is for all animals but we are small and rely on foster homes.. I run the rescue as well as currently going to start with one of my own dogs as a theropy dog (PAT) I have two children aged 10 and 13 years of whom my 13 year old is ASD with other disabilities.

My passion in life is animals, they seem to give so much more than people do with uncodnitional love.. I have a few pets myself which currently includes 3 dogs (1 staffordshire Bull Terrier) 2 chihuahuas, 4 ferrets, 1 rabbit, tarantula and tropical fish. I do have a cat also but sadly she has been missing 6 months now, hopefuly we will get her home soon. (She is micro chipped)

I have joined the board really to ask some advice on a ringneck that came in yesterday which I will post up in the relevant section of the forum.

I have noticed there is memebers on here from various parts of the world which is wonderful to see.
TaraJ

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by TaraJ »

Hi Andrea and welcome to the forum....I admire what you do..Im from Australia..I love animals myself and i always love to surround myself with them....I have 2 dogs(A bull mastiff crossed great dane and a kelpie crossed border collie) and tropical fish and more recently a 10 week old blue indian ringneck baby...This site is great and has taught me so much in the short time i have been a member here...Everyone is also so friendly :D
RACR_rescue

Post by RACR_rescue »

Hi Tara. Thank you for the lovely welcome :D Animals are just great aren't they..
TaraJ

Post by TaraJ »

Sure are Andrea....Love them to bits and always feel incomplete without any around me :)