Hi!! Newbie here :O)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Sweetedge

Hi!! Newbie here :O)

Post by Sweetedge »

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Tracy and i'm from the UK. I have had birds all my life from Budgies, cockatiels, African Greys and now I have fallen head over heels in love with my new baby called Sullie :) He's a green IRN and he's about 12 weeks old. Unfortunately we searched for a while and found it quite hard to find a breeder in our area, so found him for sale but not hand reared, so at the moment he's slowly getting used to us. We've had him for about 3 1/2 weeks and I think he's settling in quite well :) He still flaps like a mad bird all over the place when hands go in his house, but he's getting better :) We spend as much time with him as we can, going in his room (Yes he has his own bedroom!!) hehe, he's also discovering his favourite fruits and veg which is fun, and I just can't wait to spend the next 20-25 years giving him lots and lots of hugs and kisses :) hehe

Your site is amazing so thank you so much for providing all this fantastic information for all us IRN lovers, since we got Sullie this site has been our bible!! Also, I LOVE watching your vids of Archimedes, Anakin & Devri which is how we found you :) They are little stars :)

Tracy & Sullie xxx
Wessel Gordon

Re: Hi!! Newbie here :O)

Post by Wessel Gordon »

Hi Tracy.

Welcome to the forum.

Wessel
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Aw, thank you so much! I am very honored you watched those videos! Now i can't wait to see videos of your birds :wink: ! These truly are amazing creatures. Everyday i think about how lucky i am to have such wonderful parrots. Give your little monsters a treat for me--especially, Sullie! 8) Can't wait to see photos!

Best Wishes,

IMRAN-C
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hi Tracy & Sullie, glad you found this forum informative. I have used it over and over again and also recommended it for people who own or wish to own a ringie. The knowledge and advice from such great members has been a life saver many times. It has also taught me a tiny bit about genetics. Now I can at least have an idea on what colours or gender I can sometimes expect from my breeding birds. Also gives me plenty of 'oooo's' and 'aahhhhs' when looking at other members photos. :D