Hello from Oscar, Mommy, and Daddy...

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

oscarsmommy

Hello from Oscar, Mommy, and Daddy...

Post by oscarsmommy »

Hello my name is Nikki and my husband and I bought Oscar our 2 month old albino IRN on June 11, 2011... He is a ton of fun I love him to death... We are still hand feeding and he is starting to wean... He love mango, bananas, cucumbers, corn and just about any fruit you will give him... You got to watch him though because he will attack your plate if he likes the way it smells... (Of course we dont let him eat it though) Oscar is a fun addition to our family and he loves to dance and play... We however do not keep Oscar in a cage... He has a cage and sleeps in it however we believe in an open door policy and he loves it... I am really enjoying having a flying baby...
Melika

Re: Hello from Oscar, Mommy, and Daddy...

Post by Melika »

Welcome to the board. :)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Lushen1600

Post by Lushen1600 »

Welcome to the forum
2014 Pairs
Green x Green
DGreen x DBlue
DE Blue/ino x DBlue
Grey/ino x Albino
Pallidino x Lutino
DE Blue Turq x Grey
DE Grey Turq x Blue
Greygreen/cinn x DE Blue Cinn
DE DBlue Turq x Blue Turq CHWT
Blue x DBlue Turq
Blue x Blue Pallid
Lutino/blue x Blue
oscarsmommy

Post by oscarsmommy »

Thank yall for the welcomes... Oscar has weaned now but has started a biting stage what is the trick to keep him from biting... I want him to love and play without biting us... Well me he wont bite my husband, roommate, father in law or my bffs fiance... But he bites me, my mother in law, my bff, and he tried to bite my 5 year old niece I guess he does not like girls... I dont know what to do... He bites really hard any advice....
SCB -SA

Post by SCB -SA »

Hi there,

Read up on bluffing, as he has probably now reached that stage...
Stick it out he will be back to his loving self in a while.