Hello from Illinois

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

vivalamom

Hello from Illinois

Post by vivalamom »

Hello! My name is Daisha and I am a proud owner of 2 Lutino IRN. Their names are Bonnie and Clyde. They are 4 yrs old.I just got them 3 weeks ago. They are VERY pretty! Clyde LOVES to talk he is worse than a teenage girl on the phone some times. Bonnie is the silent one really doesn't make noise. I am soon to own a Pallid and a Turg Violet they have not hatched yet but HOPEFULLY getting the Pallid next weekend! I am here to learn more about the birds, the mutations, and meet other IRN people!!
jessie74

Re: Hello from Illinois

Post by jessie74 »

Hi There,
Welcome to the site. My name is Jo. I have a 3 year old blue IRN. I love him too bits.
Have fun and learn lots!!!
Blueberrybird

Post by Blueberrybird »

Hi, I'm Kim, I have a 4 month old blue male that I have had for a week and a half. I'm brand new at this, and I don't know who's more scared, me or the bird, lol. I'm working on gaining his trust, love him already. I'm in Oklahoma, but am really from Cali. I'm a nurse who deals with blood and other scary stuff daily, yet this birds bites have me a little taken aback! It's ridiculous really! :)
Lushen1600

Post by Lushen1600 »

Welcome to the forum
2014 Pairs
Green x Green
DGreen x DBlue
DE Blue/ino x DBlue
Grey/ino x Albino
Pallidino x Lutino
DE Blue Turq x Grey
DE Grey Turq x Blue