TTTran010 - new member, Hello!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Tttran010

TTTran010 - new member, Hello!

Post by Tttran010 »

Hi, I am a new registered member and I would like to introduce myself a little bit.

I am from Dallas, Texas, currently living in South Padre, Texas, but moving to Austin to attend UT next year. Point is, I just recently was given a 5 week old IRN from my boss as a third addition to my bird family. This is my first time hand feeding my own bird but I do have experience. I've only been introduced to birds 5 months ago. Never had any experience with smaller birds as many people would suggest for a beginner. I forgot to mention, my two other birds are: Jenday Conure & Lovebird (both hand fed, but from my boss).

My boss is an exotic animal breeder, from monkies to any type of parrot species and I was given a chance to work and learn alot about birds as I attended my first year of college. I'm excited to see how my baby IRN will turn out these next couple of weeks.

This forum seems very useful, as I read it everyday to learn more about my IRN. And I plan on continuing to utilize it and ask any questions I might have in the future.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone! I'll be glad to post pictures in the near future!

I'm still trying to get used to the forums!

TTT
Azure

Re: TTTran010 - new member, Hello!

Post by Azure »

hello and welcome! feel free to ask questions which we will try to answer to the best of our abilities! it seems that your family is progressing very well!
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet
RicksterBoy

Post by RicksterBoy »

HI TTT! I registered today and enjoyed reading your post :)
Keep Creative! Jackie
Tttran010

Post by Tttran010 »

RicksterBoy

Post by RicksterBoy »

Oh my goodness!!! What a sweet photo!!!
Thanks for posting it! I can't way to see more ~
Jackie
Tttran010

Post by Tttran010 »

Azure

Post by Azure »

lovely birds! :D
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet