Baby has started pinning...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Baby has started pinning...

Post by Mikaela »

She only does it when excited. Her eyes are blue. I will miss her lil mouse eyes. :cry:

~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Awww the end of an era huh? She's growing up...be proud :D

Dani and Prinny
Jeremy
Genetic Advisor

Post by Jeremy »

The babies i am h/r at the moment all have black eyes with a brown ring, they all pin their eyes when they are about to bite something or are eating. They are 10 weeks old
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

She's growing up :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Mazziemom

Post by Mazziemom »

She's just now starting to pin? Or could you not see it before?

Gads, I don't know how many more holes I'd have if I couldnt watch those eyes! Mazzie's eyes are the best key to knowing what she's up to... she'll try to sucker my husband in for a bite with sweet coos but he's learned to watch the eyes LOL!

Athena
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

So how old is she now? 7 months? Wow it has taken a long time! She still has not quite finished but shes most of the way there. I love Datsuns eyes, so soulful and quizical. Shes my lil blue eyed girl and I love it! You will to Mikaela!
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Yup, just started the other day.

I have questioned this onboard alot, thinking she should be pinning but everyone said to chill.

I reckon she just had no reason to before, She seems to enjoy doing it now but only when she is super happy... i.e. spray millet.

Thats the thing: I have never been able to look at her eyes and tell what she is thinking and feeling so taming her was super hard. She was also a very mean baby. Not anymore, of course.

I had been praying since she was 7 months and NEVER a pin, maybe she would keep her mouse eyes. Then, I handed her a snack the other day and she pinned. :cry:

It was bittersweet. I now know her eye health is ok but still... cant say I care for the pinning. Looks evil. :evil:

As far as my never noticing... I would notice a gnat on my babies ****. They cant talk so daily inspections are important.
~ Mikaela Sky