Hello :)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Kikiiimariee

Hello :)

Post by Kikiiimariee »

Hello from Florida :) My name's Kiki and these are my lovelies Indy and Apollo.

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... x/Indy.jpg

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... Apollo.jpg

I've had my Indy for 5 years now, she's the sweetest bird, (but only to me! lol) I recently got Apollo and they are still getting to know each other in separate cages, but seem to be bonding little by little. I graduate this weekend and am so looking forward to spending time with them this summer and hopefully seeing some babies next year! :)
Any idea what color the chicks might be? Just curious since I'm not sure what color Apollo is, he has violet on his body. (if you can't tell from the pics)

Feel free to brag about your sweeties I'd love to see them!
pinkdevil

Re: Hello :)

Post by pinkdevil »

G'day from Australia. :D 8)

Both your birds look beautiful. Fingers crossed they have bubs for you.
little_lena

Post by little_lena »

Hi I just wanted to know if female IRN's speak, and at what age, our little Lena is 9 months, she wolf whistles, and mumbles a lot
thanks
Azure

Post by Azure »

females are speakers- just as good as the male in the case of IRN! but when and whether she will speak will depend on the individual... be patient and persistence add a tad of luck to that and she will very soon start speaking!
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

I agree with Azure. Females can make good talkers and I have found some are very quick to learn tricks. :)
Kikiiimariee

Post by Kikiiimariee »

I hope so too! :)
Yeah my female speaks better than my male! she calls the dog, calls me, says watcha doin pretty bird? and other things she's hysterical!