amazing toy!

Moderator: Mods

krazy_kate00

amazing toy!

Post by krazy_kate00 »

being a bit obsessed with my irn biggles (who i will finally be able to take home in only 2-3 days!) i was looking for toys that he doesnt just chew ones that make him think (educational toys :shock: i am obsessed) and i came across this toy called "the nut case" im not sure if its a common toy but i wanted to show you all, you pack it with fruit oe nuts and the bird has to work them out of the toy so he/she can eat them! here is a photo!

ps sorry for spelling errors - broke my finger

~.:KatE:.~
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Oh no! I hope your finger feels better soon! I break my right pinkie at least once a year, hurts like a b*#@h!

That toy does look very cool. Datsun loves Kongs frozen with fruit juice or peanut butter and dog treats in it. She LOVES leather straps and I tie as many pieces of rope to a strap and she unties them throughout the day while Im at work, shes so proud when I get home and we count how many she got off.
-Chamon-

Mazziemom

Post by Mazziemom »

Buddy has one of those, I'll stuff it with all kinds of things, not just nuts.

Shredders, bits of paper, nuts, toy parts... you name it. He can be kept busy for hours playing with it!

Athena
spinnergirl

:)

Post by spinnergirl »

Glad you showed us this toy. I think my Besso my IRN would love one..they can then pull all sorts of stuff out of it!!

Wonderful idea there :)

I had better get two as my quaker would really like that toy also!!
Kristy and her Crew