hey everyone

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

solobaby

hey everyone

Post by solobaby »

:mrgreen: hi everyone my name is jess, i have an INR named solo he will be 8 months on the 3rd of may and he is the love of my life . he is a TurquoiseGrey Opaline mutation , he was hand raised and very cuddly(when he wants to be) i am on another forum talkparrots.com which i enjoy being on very much but there are not very ringneck owners on that site so i thought i would get more info here and it will be nice to see how other people enjoy there ringnecks :D look forward to getting to know you all
P.S will post photos soon
dotfish

Re: hey everyone

Post by dotfish »

Hi Jess, Welcome to the forum.
ttBrendaRose

Re: hey everyone

Post by ttBrendaRose »

Hi Jess welcome. I am new here too. I have had my irn since he was 4 monyhs old. He just turned a year on April 7th. His name is Chili. He is a handsome green boy (we r pretty sure he's a boy)and so snuggly and sweet. He is a very special bird. From what I've read and the folks I've talked to that are irn parents all seem to really enjoy their miniature parrot. Chili talks, whistles and gives kisses and follows me everywhere. Have fun with your little guy. It is only going to get better!