Hello.. again!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Natoru

Hello.. again!

Post by Natoru »

Hi, I'm a recently new IRN fan and owner from Brisbane, Australia, I got my first Indian Ringneck at the end of 2008, a 1 year old aviary male. At the same time I joined this forum and did my first post welcoming myself to the forum. Was a bit of a challenge taming him down but It slowly happened. Sadly early this year he managed to get sneakily fly out through about a foot wide gap when I was opening the door. Because he was originally just a aviary bird that was goodbye to my baby.

Now I am back to the forum! Reason: Yesterday I bought a 3 week old Blue IRN to hand raise now that I have finished high school. This will be my first time hand rearing a bird, I'm excited about it.

He/She is a beautiful blue, even though it turns out green through the camera. It's slowly getting used to me handling it, it got taken out of the nest last saturday.

At the moment it's living in a bucket with some wood chips and a stuffed sock to cuddle. It's eating Aristopet Hand Rearing Formula 5 times a day every 4 hours.

This is an awesome forum and I know it will help me out heaps! ^_^
CalamariBaby

Re: Hello.. again!

Post by CalamariBaby »

he/she looks beautiful....Congrats and sorry about your other fellow...
Allie
pinkdevil

Re: Hello.. again!

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome back!

What a cutie he is.

Plenty of helpful tips and tricks on the forum.

Sorry about your first IRN. :( Never a nice feeling when they fly off into the distance.