Mommie let me play outside...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Mommie let me play outside...

Post by Mikaela »

My Mommie finally took me outside to play.

I love it so much. Because of the time change, it got dark on us but it was still soooo much fun!

Here is a preview:

If you would like to see my adventure, please check out my photo album. http://photobucket.com/albums/d31/picsofbaby/?

My Mommie isnt so good with a camera. The whole flash thing she is unable to get down pat, which annoys me because it washes out all of my color. All of the pics in that album were from yesterday.

(The best pics are on the second page, it got dark)

I hope you enjoy watching me play as much as I enjoyed playing :!:

http://photobucket.com/albums/d31/picsofbaby/?
~ Mikaela Sky

Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

I'm not sure if you made your photobucket thinggie private or not, but it's asking me to log in when I go to the link.

This is taken from the FAQ on photobucket
Q: How do I allow friends & family to view my album?
A: In your 'Account Options', you can make your album public or you can set a 'read-only' or 'guest' password. Please make sure that your 'guest' password is different from your main password.

You can use the 'Invite Guest' feature or give out the URL for your album (also found in your 'Account Options'). Please see our tutorial on Account Options for more details.
Last edited by Neokireina on Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Yeah, please try again. It should work this time. Sowwy.
~ Mikaela Sky

Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

If you made it public you might want to check the URL because it's still asking me to log in
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Noooow it should work. Dont know why it didnt update the first time. :evil:
~ Mikaela Sky

Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

Yay, Those are really nice pics, was she comfortable being outside and running around like a silly chook? Did she like climbing all over the trees?
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

:lol:
Yeees, Notice how she kept her tail fanned out haha. That was cute.
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Cool!

Post by Dani03 »

Mikaela hun you are pretty good with a camera...I love those pics. Baby looks so happy and content out there. A couple are a tad bright but that will happen. Other than that those are some pretty good pics. How did Baby enjoy going out? Did she try getting away from you? One of these days I'll take Prinny out to a park around here so she can play...

Dani and Prinny
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Yay Mikaela! *huge hug*

I can see baby enjoyed it but did you? I love to see Datsun playing outside.

I think the pics are great! I love that in some she is glowing. I am so proud of both of you, and outside in Florida looks pretty beautiful to me!

Congrats
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

It was a great experience for both of us. I cant remember laughing at seeing someone or thing having so much fun since Jared was a baby.

It got dark on us because of the time change, cold too.

She was a bit timid at first but once she dug in she was all about it!

I wasnt worried about losing her Dani, she is clipped well and she didnt try to climb very high in the trees.

Grass here in florida is very think and hard, not soft like up north, you sink into it. She didnt know how to take that but she got use to it and got into the flower beds.

She was looking around so alert and happy, I have to take a photo class. So many pics I take and I just cant get the right exposure... ever. Unless it is day time.

If anyone is unable to get into the album using the link, please let me know.
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Loved the pics Mikaela! They were great. How fun! Maybe one day I'll be able to take my Byndi out. But I think I'd be too afraid. Who knows. Maybe he'll end up being as cool a bird as everyone elses!

Loved the photos! Thanks for sharing.

Jen & Byndi
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

I love that first pic.. so excited, scared, yet inquisitive, classic IRN cheeky look. love it !
baby_bella

Post by baby_bella »

awww how sweet she is soooo cute! oh mikeala my babies eyes are starting to pin every few days i notice it more and more... just thought id let you know :oops:, but luvly pics, when i get home today im taking bella for a play out side, but instaed ive got a harness for her off ebay and she doesnt mind it at all!
beauty is fleeting, but wisdom never fades it grows stronger each day
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Same here Baby_Bella:

I SO wish they would never begin pinning. I love the little mouse eyes. She pins slightly when she is happy or curious.

Thanks everyone for loving my Baby, she is a precious girl. Her personality shines through even in pics.

If I took Poor ol' Peek-a-Boo outside I would probably have to have her committed. :roll:
~ Mikaela Sky

Jade

Post by Jade »

Gorgeous pictures :D
baby_bella

Post by baby_bella »

same i love the little mosuey eyes they are adorable, but im also glad her eyes are pinning to everyone keeps commentlimenting on them, saying that they look human! it is very amazing, thank god for making these amazing creatures.... :D
beauty is fleeting, but wisdom never fades it grows stronger each day
Melika

Post by Melika »

Is it sad I almost named the plants? lol, landscaping is in my blood now. *cough*

Baby looks so happy! I'm sure she'll be out more to. ^^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Melika wrote:Is it sad I almost named the plants? lol, landscaping is in my blood now. *cough*

Baby looks so happy! I'm sure she'll be out more to. ^^

What is that big elephant ear plant she is playing in? We close on our house on the 23th and I want those at the two corners for my lot. (corner lot) so people cant cut short and get all up in my grass.

This will be the LAST time I EVER move. We are moving 2 streets down in the same neighborhood. :oops:

We didnt want to leave the area, just get a different house that can grow as we do.
~ Mikaela Sky

Melika

Post by Melika »

Selloum Philodendron (we just call it selloum). Be careful and don't let your birds eat any of it. It's poisonous.

But the loriape (the grass) is just fine. It's was one of our rabbit's favourite foods, lol. ^_^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

She likes to preen that long bedding grass you were talking about.

While we are on the subject, is Ficus poisonous?

I have a huge one she and Boo like to play in and I have to dig them out of it (its inside in the foyer). If it is Ok for them to shred it to pieces, I dont mind... whatever makes them happy.

Thanks hun.
~ Mikaela Sky

Melika

Post by Melika »

Ficus is fine. ^^

If ever you worry just google the name of a plant (if you know the name) with poisonous avians, lol.

They lose their leves anyway if you move them. :lol: