I’m getting my baby!!!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Bryan

I’m getting my baby!!!

Post by Bryan »

Hey all, if u have been wondering where I have been, I have been sick, throwing up and stuff so I haven’t been on the computer. I actually spent not last night but the night before in hospital because I had nothing in my tummy to throw up so I was throwing up the lining in my stomach (or something) so they put me on a drip. Anyways I am sorry to gross u out LOL :lol: I am still a bit light headed but that won't stop me from getting my bird. I really have not been thinking about it because I am sick, and now the day has come and I FEAKIN out. YES, YES I will post pics because I know u all LoVe them (I do too) he he. See you in about a few hours and ill tell u how it goes! :mrgreen:
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Sorry to hear you have been ill darlin. You really need to get away from Sydney and move down to the beautiful city here in Victoria :lol: :wink: , just funnin ya sweetie.

Will be looking out for pics of your new one. Post em in the photo forum as soon as you can. Glad you are well on the road to recovery.

Andrea (Angie)
Melika

Post by Melika »

Glad you're feeling better.

I know how you feel. I spent a week not being able to eat a thing throwing up like that. But I didn't go to the hospital, lol. the only thing I could keep down after four days was Gatorade, and only the original flavour.

It helped keep everything working at least, for the twelve days I didn't eat. Lost ten lbs, but then gained it back when I found out I could eat again! ^^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Hey, I have been drinking gadorade as well :lol: . I just have to fig out how to post pics. :mrgreen:
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

set up a photobucket album and download them onto that. Then copy and paste the image line into your post, its really easy once you have them on photobucket.

Use this link to start your album http://photobucket.com/
-Chamon-

Carly

Post by Carly »

wow thats a cute little baby! congratulations!

I think you need to make the picture a bit smaller though since it is in your avatar!

if you want to put a big one into your post you just use the url from photobucket and put it straight into the message of your post
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Sorry, I didn't think it would work. But as u can see it did, sorry I will resize it straight away. 8)