im new any help would be fab..

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

far_corfe

im new any help would be fab..

Post by far_corfe »

hiya peeps ive just got my 1st irn ( blue one) dunno its sex or age it takes things from my fingers through the cage & i can put my hand in the cage too change things ie, food, watter & stuff, i would be graitfull for any help & advice so help plz, lol , ive had a latino budgie 4 13 yr & some sort of weard parakete 4 about 2 yr sadly lost them 3 yr ago, so i fell in love with this new adventure my irn is just a ikl darlin but dunno wot to call it ether, so can you help plz xx :wink:
hiya peeps well im new just got my blue irn, dunno if its a male or female nor how old , he i think!takes nibbles off my fingers through the cage not yet tryed to put my hand in, can any one help with advice plz xx
julie

Post by julie »

Hi and welcome to the board 8) at first I would have minimal physical contact with your new friend , try putting the cage somewhere where you are going to be sitting ect. give some time for the bird to watch what you are doing and see that you will not hurt it. They are very food driven and get very interested in what you have, and pretty soon they want to be where you are (to steal your food) . after a little time to settle in we can help you with getting to the touching stages. If you can post a pic of your new friend we may have some idea about the age.