Happy Birthday Datsun

Moderator: Mods

Datsun and Family

Happy Birthday Datsun

Post by Datsun and Family »

Datsun turned 1 year old yesterday (the 30th) so we had a party, with cake... kinda

Here are a few photos of her and her 'cake'

"so.. ah... wheres the cake???"

"awesome its HUGE!"

"ok I will let Audi pose in the photo too, but he has to stay away from MY cake!"

"I said stay away from MY CAKE!"

"can I eat it now? ..... mmmmm..... cake!"

-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Chamon:

You are too much!

I think you may be a liiiiittle more over the top than me. Then again, my baby hasnt turned 1 yet hehe :oops:
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Chamon,
I JUST LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was Datsun! What a great life that bird has and is going to have! Bravo to you for being such a cool parront!

Hugs,
Jen & Byndi
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

That is an awesome cake and very nice storyboarding with the pics, its great to see.
Jade

Post by Jade »

How fantastic is that? I just buy my birdies a new toy and a honey seed treat! I won't show them the pictures or they will see what they are missing. You have now set the bar high.
ScarletKnight

congrat

Post by ScarletKnight »

congrat datsun on being one . and i see that you already lucked out with having a great mommie. keep the pics coming i saw u said u were a photo hog ther eis no such thing in here and i think i speak for every one when you and mikela post pics of your babies it gives us inspriration keep it comign i look fwd to seeign your zany pic. ( sorry if the word zany offends you please read the disclaimer)
scarlet
***Disclaimer*** the statement above is opinion expressed soley for the purpose of providing educational and guidance to its reader. It does not by any implied meaning offend disrespect anymore. Your understanding is appreciated***
Datsun and Family

That does not offend me Scarlett my bird is MAD absolutely CRAZY but I love her for it!
-Chamon-

ScarletKnight

cool

Post by ScarletKnight »

cute bird thought i liek ures and mikela seems liek they got attitude and i love that. hey how you know she is a she if she is 1 yr old.
scarlet
***Disclaimer*** the statement above is opinion expressed soley for the purpose of providing educational and guidance to its reader. It does not by any implied meaning offend disrespect anymore. Your understanding is appreciated***
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Becaue look at her! She is Baby's twin. They are both gorgeous! We know because of their Prada and Gucci, either that or they swing that way :wink:

Nonetheless we love our little queens. :lol:
~ Mikaela Sky

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

awww! Happy Birthday Datsun

I should have taken pics of kai when he turned one (11th October). I really need to steel the camera off hubby alot more. Kai had his first birthday on the same day as my mums so he shared it with her, treats and a new toy for him too.

I just love your pics and your captions, that one of how the grass smell and how it feels between the toes and running off together.. lol ..

we should have some kind of photo comp section, cap your bird and add a caption ? or just maybe you could put a photo up for us all to add a caption to ?

Yep and I kinda agree with being sure she is a girl, she seems plump and compact rather than lean and tall, no shoulders out and no hint of a dark ring at all. Just my obs anyway.

Cheers

Andrea (Angie)
Datsun and Family

Oh yes and if she turns out to be a boy he will be the biggest flirt!

"are you a good girl? Are you dirty girl?"

YES she does say this! I stupidly asked her one day when she was having a bath if she was a dirty girl..... that came back and bit me! :roll:
-Chamon-

Datsun and Family

I love the photo idea! Ill dig out a silly one!
-Chamon-

ScarletKnight

cool

Post by ScarletKnight »

dutsun not to be a bigger fan of ure avatar.
scarlet
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

Datsun is so cute!! I really hope that i can learn Kalle to wear flysuit so he can come out whit me :D .. It look so nice to go out whit them..