Please Pray for my Baies!!!!

Moderator: Mods

sherry

Please Pray for my Baies!!!!

Post by sherry »

I am so near tears as I am writing this. I have posted a few times on this site about my adopted IRN Pacman and how I am his third owner and am trying to tame him. He has had a hard short little life-3yrs old. Well when he was molting I noticed bald patches around his neck and on top of his head, his feet were flaky and scaly and he is not eating as much as he used to- he is being very picky. He has also lost some grams. Well I took him to the vet and they told me that he may have PFBD- I am so crying right now. :cry: I quaranitned him for three months. I am also beside myself because I have two other FIDS whom I love dearly and they have been exposed!!! :cry: The vet ran some the PFBD blood test and told me that the results will take five days. Meanwhile I have quarantine him from the other birds-but I am afraid that it may be too late and if the diagnosis is positive then my whole flock will be lost!!! I am sitting here crying because I feel it is my fault especially exposing my other babies who are my life-since I can't have children-they are my children and they may be gone. :cry: :cry: :cry: I am asking for prayers that the diagnosis is negative and Pacman will get well and if it is positive that my other babies are safe. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Omnicromm

Post by Omnicromm »

I hope he dont have that illness!!!! your little pacman and your other babies are going to be in my prayers!
Alex
courtney

Post by courtney »

Oh no, I am so sorry. Do not blame yourself. It’s not your fault. You love them to bits so it’s not your fault. I don’t have kids either and am devastated if one of my animals pass away because they are my entire world, I do love them as if they are my babies so I know what you are going threw. Me and my furry friends are saying prayers for your babies. But there is hope since now you know what is wrong for your other animals.
Mom too, Two Jack Russell Terriers, Rocky & Jack, Six Chinnies, Three Fish Tanks, One Ringneck, Chiquita & One Conure, Boomer.