Baby ringneck lose eyes

Moderator: Mods

U.S Marine

Baby ringneck lose eyes

Post by U.S Marine »

When should the pure black eyes go away and that outer orange circle come in? my ringneck has a real thin outer circle but its not even that orange yet while still having pure black eyes as to what i see in pictures...
inept

Post by inept »

That's a scary thread title! :shock:

Hmm, the white of the eye will start showing at around 3 months, I guess, under the right lighting, and your little guy's beautiful blue eyes will be completely finished cooking in the 4-5 month range.

As for the prominent eyelid, I don't know. I never noticed it forming with Ruffle and his is not as distinct as some I've seen in pictures.
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

inept wrote:That's a scary thread title! :shock:

Hmm, the white of the eye will start showing at around 3 months, I guess, under the right lighting, and your little guy's beautiful blue eyes will be completely finished cooking in the 4-5 month range.

As for the prominent eyelid, I don't know. I never noticed it forming with Ruffle and his is not as distinct as some I've seen in pictures.

OMG you scared me with that title!!!

I completely agree with inept 3-6 months and your babies eyes will change. The orange eyeliner gets darker and more vibrant over time too. :wink:
-Chamon-

Dolphinheart

Post by Dolphinheart »

I totally agree with the title - my god how to scare people witless