Naughty Yoda!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Naughty Yoda!

Post by Lauren »

Is it just my 2 or is everyones birdys getting a little cheeky lately? They seem to always be up to no good.
Today my partner left his peanut butter toast on the kitchen table, bad move, birds have peanut butter radar or something, it comes built in.
I have a sliding door that opens up to the kitchen, which was not fully closed but closed enough to think the birds could not get through!
Yoda seemed to have got the sneak attack right, Jibby on the other hand I caught as he flew through the gap in the sliding door to the kitchen.. mind you this is a very small gap! (I reckon about 2 inches!) I cant believe he actually made it without a thump! They must have calculated this as he would of had to have had his wings closed and flying sideways to have fit through just at the right moment. It still baffles me as to how they did it. The skill!! Jibby seemed quite proud of himself, chirping away, as he wouldnt normally try anything like this, hes not a risk taker!
Anyways, here is the cheeky monster Yoda after I caught them red handed.. Peanut butter? Where? :shock:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

LOL caught in the act, cheeky yoda.

its not just you, Amazon going though a cheeky stage too:)
Sharlene and Amazon
Bella

Post by Bella »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

lol I like the fact that Yoda didn't even try to hide the evidence from his beak lol

8)
countrygal_cc

:-)

Post by countrygal_cc »

He sure does like that peanut butter. What a cutie.
Park outside where the air is cool...
Raja's_mom

Post by Raja's_mom »

Thats so cute I guess the peanut butter was just to sticky for him to get it off his beak before he got caught LOL silly birds will get into everything just like kids.