worming

Moderator: Mods

aw64

worming

Post by aw64 »

Hi everyone, iv had my IRN for 2 weeks now, he/she is 13 weeks old, im new to this but we seem to be doing well i have tilly out, hasn,t bitten me for a week now, yippy! spending more time with me than flying around, but my main question is do i need to worm him/her if so what stuff do you guys recommend, also should i treat for anything else, i hope this is,nt a daft question, iv spent alot of time doing homework on diet and general care, now need to work on important stuff, cos i want to get it as right as i can, i really think tilly is going to be such a great star, thanks
Benson-Dog
Marine Reef Tank
Mr And Mrs Jingles + 9 Baby Hamsters
Birdy-Budgie
Tilly-RingNeck Parakeet
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Hi there, i have never wormed Amazon with any products from the shop they are too expenive for me, i use chillies and give him a chilly every mth and i have never seen him get worms.

Hope this helps, just dont kiss your bird after they have eaten the chilly unless you like it hot and burning:)
Sharlene and Amazon
aw64

Chillies

Post by aw64 »

Hey thats cool or maybe hot! thanks for that i will start to introduce chillies to him/her, would never of known that thanks again.
Benson-Dog
Marine Reef Tank
Mr And Mrs Jingles + 9 Baby Hamsters
Birdy-Budgie
Tilly-RingNeck Parakeet