Lutino died

Moderator: Mods

Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Photoguy77 wrote:Im very sorry to hear this, but aside from everyone else's poltically correct approach...I say kill the rat. In the least it will make you feel better, it will avenge your lutino's tragic death, and ultimately will teach your flatmate a lesson.

Maybe 2 wrongs dont make a right, but 2 negatives DO make a positive!

Photoguy saying it like that is very very nasty, no animal shoud really die for another animal no matter what, i know i said to kick the rat out but i was meaning if the flatmate isnt feeling sorry or anything maybe they arent a good flatmate, my mates bird got eaten my a cat we didnt kill the cat we caught it and took it to the spca as it was wild.

lutino i know its been a little while now, i hope you have photos of your little one still reminding you of those great times you had
Sharlene and Amazon
leo

Post by leo »

i agree with ryelle...block or del it

block it
i think lut already planing to get anther fid, and we should not discuss about the old metter anymore, if it is just to bring the painful memory to lut back
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............