something wrong with tango...please help

Moderator: Mods

leo

Post by leo »

hi darlene, the alovera juice is somehow i feel is too sweet for tango, so i bought the raw and whole, but don't know how to serve it...any advice please..thanks alot
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Briony

Post by Briony »

hey leo is tango getting any better?

maybe just chop some up like an apple piece and see if he will eat it, im interested to see if my birds will eat it just out of curiosity
leo

Post by leo »

inside the alovera is very slimery...kind of scared to give him raw...
i havent do anything with the alovera yet, i just take a canned 1, get the alo cube and wash it...he like it...

i also feed him with papaya, he don't like it at 1st, but i eat with him, and he like it

anyway, he is much better now, he eat the organic fiber for a few days, and now he is doing okay...his dropping getting better, and only watery when i feed him with watery fruit...

thanks alot :lol:
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
leo

Post by leo »

hi, no reply?

hmm, is IRN is a big eater?
mine like not reAlly interrested in eating, not sure why, like everytime i see he never eat alot,...
but he always craving for the sunflower seed, nut, and almost all, except the pellet...

last time, he love his pellet more than any other stuff...
can he get bored of the pellet?

thanks alot
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

maybe hes just addicted to sunflower seeds and nuts?

Spit shots almost everything out of his bowl. i dont actually know what he eats because i cant tell from the mess :x he screams at us if we eat anything and dont give him any tho
Crazyratwoman

Post by Crazyratwoman »

Petey goes crazy also if we don't give him a bit of what we're having.... i quickly learned what he doesn't like if i give him mixed veges.... he goes thru it and throws it out of the cage on the floor :roll:
Petey - IRN

Not enough room for my other fids!!!!
Miss_kaos

Post by Miss_kaos »

hi leo.. so how is tango doing?????
Reearn nd Birdbird
leo

Post by leo »

hi, thanks all,...

tango doing rather fine i guess...

his dropping is fine...but yesterday i feed him with sweet potato
then he got dhiera again...
but in general, he is fine...

whaaa, wana post postsomeof the sample of dropping, but my cam not with me....