Wierd Animals...

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Aww how cute!! Poor lil ones, good on you for taking care of them! :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

aww how cute are they....I gotta have one lol

8)
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

I forgot I used to have a pet squirrel too! Her name is tiku she is very tame and would cuddle on my lap, but one day she chew through her wooden cage making a hole so she ran away.. we couldn't find her. I hope she will survive as there are lots of fruit tree around. :(
CalamariBaby

Post by CalamariBaby »

All these awesome animal lovers here. The snail is by far the strangest I have ever seen though. To this day my sister teases me about my love of animals over the years. Every stray I would bring home and just put in the yard. I have had dogs, cats, snakes, ginea pig, rats (lots of rats) bunnies, and the one I get the most teased about is my bird.

When I was like 10 yrs old. I caught a wild pigeon, took him inside and :roll: clipped his wings (did a fine job too) I never needed to clip him again. Merlin the pigeon was my buddy and I had him a couple years before a hawk took him away from us. He loved everyone including my dog. That was by far my coolest pet and I loved to show off and take him down the street with my frieds and throw him up in the air only to watch him fly home.
Allie