did he have to learn to say that?

Moderator: Mods

bec

did he have to learn to say that?

Post by bec »

why is it that the fids seem to pick up the most annoying things they hear?
larrissa got me back for teahing riku to say hello little green chicken by teach kieron to say the one saying she knows how much it annoy me when she using the saying what the hell all the time and it drives me mad so of course kieron had to pick that one up
i was cleaning the cage this morning and when i went to change the water which of course kieron wanted to use at that momment he looked me in the eye & exclaimed "whet the hell?" larissa is thrilled
:lol:
celtic_aura

Post by celtic_aura »

Heh heh heh. Too funny. When our baby crow was starting to talk, he was trying to say Hello, but it sounded more like Help. Not thinking I started to say Help to him all the time. Well, three years later and the only word he can say? You guessed it. Nothing like being in a diffferent room and hearing a pet bird yell Help! Help! over and over.

And "What the Hell?" isn't too bad. I have a bad potty mouth and the starling we had could curse to make a sailor blush. :lol:
bec

Post by bec »

well i must admit its better than the things i was told he could say altho it could have been handy to have a bird that says
"pick up you f______g toys!!!" in this house! :lol: :lol: :lol:
celtic_aura

Post by celtic_aura »

Heh heh. My starling used to whine like my shephard mix then tell her, very politely to "shut the f___ up. " Dufus also used to tell the girls to sit and then tell them they were good girls. LOL
Gigi bird has started saying "Sweet Pea" Since no one EVER says this I am assuming it's a word from his past. As he becomes more confortable wiht us, I think his vocab will grow. :lol: