Another baby in my life, but this time....

Moderator: Mods

Amazonite

Another baby in my life, but this time....

Post by Amazonite »

its a baby human not a fid, im 4 mths preg and hating every moment of it, im sick as anything and Amazon is now concerned he follows me to the toilet if im going to be sick he has to have a shower with me whenever im in there.

Bless my baby Amazon
Sharlene and Amazon
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D CONGRADULATIONS!! New Mummy!!! Woohoo! So happy for ya sweetheart! Oh I soo believe they know when somethings different about us! What a sweetie Amazon is! hehe Imagine the excitement when you bring home a human baby! :D Again, Congrads!!! :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

Congratulations! You will be feeling better soon, I am sure, and you will eventually get used to the new addition not having any feathers. I am so happy for you!
MCS
leo

baby coming

Post by leo »

waw...congrats...........
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Thanks guys

we are happy as and i think amazon is too lol
Sharlene and Amazon
Bella

Post by Bella »

Congrats :D
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
bec

Post by bec »

wow congratulations!!!! :D soo excitited for you!!! as for the morning sickness try dry ginger ale or the old fashioned ginger beer (non alcoholic) ginger is a natural tummy settler & i used it for all 3 of my pregnancys its effective & fast acting
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

hey bec thanks for that, nope those dont work lol,

the sickness has settled but nothing else is.
Sharlene and Amazon
bec

Post by bec »

thats the way these things go isnt it? no two pregnancies (or kids ) are the same but glad to hear the sickness is settling!!![/b]
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

yea thats life i guess:)

i go for my first scan at 21 weeks so next tuesday to find out if its a boy or girl. will keep you posted
Sharlene and Amazon
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

still dont no the sex baby wouldnt show us, but was cheeky anyway
Sharlene and Amazon
Bella

Post by Bella »

my little boy flashed us :shock: before we could even say we wanted to know bam he just opens his legs as if to say look at these :D can you go back again for another scan to find out?
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

ahahahaaaa!!!! a little flasher! Congrats on the baby :) atleast ur bird is looking after you lol. keep us posted. hope your feeling better :)
nil

Post by nil »

wow congratulations amazonite :)
Amazon will have a brother or sister :?: soon
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Im hoping i will get another chance to see the sex of the baby or it will be a big surprise i guess.

Im feeling better only throw up once a day now.

Yea Amazon will have a baby but he will steal its toys nad we all know it.
Sharlene and Amazon
nil

Post by nil »

Im hoping i will get another chance to see the sex of the baby or it will be a big surprise i guess.

what's your hurry amazonite you have a whole life to live this :)
what sex do you prefer, boy or girl?
we have a 3 months boy and sometime lazaros find that babys dummy is a very nice toy for him so i buy dummys for both now :lol:
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

nil wrote:

what's your hurry amazonite you have a whole life to live this :)
what sex do you prefer, boy or girl?
we have a 3 months boy and sometime lazaros find that babys dummy is a very nice toy for him so i buy dummys for both now :lol:

im wanting a boy, as i have wanted boys all my life, but as long as its healthy i really dont care, waiting for the doctors to open something might be wrong im throwing up blood.
Sharlene and Amazon
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

WHAT?!

youve probably burst a blood vessel in your throat or something from throwing up loads. uuugghh, i hope its that!! tell us your alright :?
nil

Post by nil »

I wish everything be fine
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

ryelle wrote:WHAT?!

youve probably burst a blood vessel in your throat or something from throwing up loads. uuugghh, i hope its that!! tell us your alright :?

to ease the mind for all adn myself that is exculty what it was, its a blood vessel that i have split down in my stomach nothing they can give me for it as the pills they want to give out will hurt the baby and i wont take them. So looks like i have to slow down take things easy for a while and see what happens.

Thanks for teh concerns
Sharlene and Amazon
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

I hope things start to improve for you very soon Amazonite. Sounds like you are having a rought trot. :?

:)
bec

Post by bec »

im so glad your alright big hugs
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Thanks pink im hoping it will improve too. i just got ot live it out for now
Sharlene and Amazon
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

wow! congratZ!!!! 8)

Ha Ha Ha, that's so cool!

Imran
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

hey amaazzzoooonnnn
havent had an update in a while. hows everything going?
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

ryelle wrote:hey amaazzzoooonnnn
havent had an update in a while. hows everything going?

oooooo sorry lol, i been busy.

We doing well, i have got down to throwing up once in the morning and once at night, i can feel the baby kicking me every so often now. I cant believe its nearly 6mths gone, im getting excited that in 3 mths time i should have my little baby with me. Amazon still goes funny when he is near my tummy its so cute but every time i go to geet a video he shows off to the camera so i cant get a cute one lol.

Thats bout it at the moment, will post more as i know more, hopingi will get another scan soon to find out he sex of this little bub
Sharlene and Amazon
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

At least you will know for sure when the little one is born.....not like you have to wait years and see if it grows in a ring :roll: So glad things are coming along nicely!!
MCS
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

catschair2 wrote:At least you will know for sure when the little one is born.....not like you have to wait years and see if it grows in a ring :roll: So glad things are coming along nicely!!

lol thats very true, if it grows a ring i think i might get worried lol
Sharlene and Amazon
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Thought i would put a undate in, baby is good, good movements and heart is going strong as. Next visit is in 3 weeks and i get bloods done, and i get another scan around 32 weeks, im now 23 weeks:)
Sharlene and Amazon
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

woop woop!! :D :D

good to hear the two of you are well :) hows the sickness? lol
Bella

Post by Bella »

Amazonite wrote:Thought i would put a undate in, baby is good, good movements and heart is going strong as. Next visit is in 3 weeks and i get bloods done, and i get another scan around 32 weeks, im now 23 weeks:)

Your so lucky i only had two scans nearly 3 because they were worried about his size but a horrible woman said dont bother if its big then its big :shock:
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

ryelle wrote:woop woop!! :D :D

sickness is getting better only every other day now and only once in the morning and once at night so its getting there lol

Bella how am i lucky lol, i have only had one scan the one that i might get at 32 weeks will be my 2nd scan.
Sharlene and Amazon
Bella

Post by Bella »

Amazonite wrote:

sickness is getting better only every other day now and only once in the morning and once at night so its getting there lol

Bella how am i lucky lol, i have only had one scan the one that i might get at 32 weeks will be my 2nd scan.

:lol: My mistake i thought it was your 3rd scan all this excitment has me confused :roll:
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Bella wrote:
Amazonite wrote:

:lol: My mistake i thought it was your 3rd scan all this excitment has me confused :roll:

lol all good i was starting to get confused myself, i had a baby shower yesterday and well i was so so so excited i got blankets, clothes, baby change mat, a bouncer, photo ablum, books, toys, breat feeding pillow which can double as a baby learning to sit pillow and a pram, i was just so excited i didnt know where to start lol
Sharlene and Amazon
bec

Post by bec »

good to hear things are good :) :)
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

update for the ones who want it

i saw my midhusband today, baby is good he thinks it might be small so we will see in 2 weeks when he checks again, i have had more bloods taken this time checking for iron and diabetes so hopefully they good or i will have to have more tests done:(

well baby is an active little one cant keep still lol

the throwing up well its not really there now, only when something smells real real real bad
Sharlene and Amazon
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Good to hear the throwing up has almost stopped.

Fingers crossed all is well with the blood tests.

:)
lovemybirds

Post by lovemybirds »

I've only just seen this post, so firstly Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Hope your blood tests come back fine & good luck for your next scan. Are you still hoping to find out the sex of bubs? I didn't find out with any of my 3.

It's such an exciting time! :D Fingers crossed for good results.
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

lovemybirds wrote:I've only just seen this post, so firstly Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Hope your blood tests come back fine & good luck for your next scan. Are you still hoping to find out the sex of bubs? I didn't find out with any of my 3.

It's such an exciting time! :D Fingers crossed for good results.

At my first scan i really really wanted to see the sex of the baby, now its getting on and im not 100% sure if im gettting another scan, so really i dont care what sex it is now, as long as it has 10 fingers and 10 toes and all the bits and pieces it should i will be one happy mum.

Im hoping the tests come back good too, i will hopefully know by the end of the week
Sharlene and Amazon
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

Sharlene...we need an update, hun. Hope all is well.
MCS
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

lol catschair, been so busy i keep forgetting.

Well no bad news on tests so everything looking good, just baby could be small but will find out tomorrow bout that, baby is so active moving around and jumping about, books say baby cant move fast now becasue there isnt much room i say bull, this baby movesso fast that it makes my tummy look like a wave:).

Only 12 weeks to go before i meet this little ratrag so im looking forward to that, the bedroom is all set up, cot in place just got to make it gotta get some winter sheets first, we have nice clothes for baby, or course unisex colours as we dont know the sex, a second hand change table with a bath, doing 2nd hand is cheaper than everything brand new.

Will type tomorrow after seeing my midhusband
Sharlene and Amazon
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Good to hear everything is still on track

8)
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

visit went really really well, he said im one of the healthest preg women he has dealt with, all my bloods and everything are prefect nothing wrong, disprte all the problems and sickness i have had its all going good. Baby is a little small but he isnt too worried, im not alot to eat on my knee anymore i have to sit at a table up right.

well still hoping for a 2nd scan so i can find out, whats the bet i have to deal with a surprise. :)
Sharlene and Amazon
Bella

Post by Bella »

Glad to hear everything is good :D and glad your midhusband gave you the all clear :D
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Thanks bella im glad i got the all clear too, i jst have to slow down lol
Sharlene and Amazon
Bella

Post by Bella »

Its hard to ajust isnt it lol i was still trying to do everything around a huge belly
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

I'm so glad! Can't wait to meet the little hatchling...err, baby!
MCS
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

bella - yea it is hard but i have to slow down i do too much in one go

catschair - yea i cant wait till this baby is born too. another 12 weeks unless its early or late
Sharlene and Amazon
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

well i had my appointment with my midhusband
he sent me for another scan and he feels baby is at the growth rate of a 28 week when im 30 weeks, i went for teh scan and omg he is right baby is 28 weeks but the top of the leg is 29weeks 3 days, its got long legs, its head down already waiting, and i got a dvd this time and it was so cute, baby did a beautiful profile pic of its face.

BUT STILL NO SEX, I GUESS I HAVE TO WAIT
Sharlene and Amazon
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

lol sounds like this little one is going to keep you guessing right to the end lol.

What a great surprise it will be :)

8)