New Oliver Pics! (last pics before dna sexed)

Moderator: Mods

wannabe

Post by wannabe »

Big hugs too you Justin, perhaps part of the problem is that you got Oliver a little soon after your first IRN and always look back on it like it was the ideal but maybe it wouldnt' have been after it got a little older but because you remember that time it is what you measure Oliver to.
I had a dog for two days from the humane society but there was apparently a mix up and his family showed up for him and he had to go back I had a really hard time with that and when we got our other dog it was hard to not think what ifs... etc..
I really hope that the two of you can come to an understanding my boy is aggressive when I go to put food in for him so I made a little shield it's a cuttle fish.. lol above where his food dish is.. sometimes he can be just fine but other times not..
It makes the times that he is sweet just so much more precious because it reminds me he is a bird and that it is so amazing that I get to share his time... :)
Good Luck I hope that this time becomes a distant memory and everything works out and you can think back about remember when...
It really is early days he is still a baby.....

I'm not trying to tell you how I think you feel just giving some of my own experiences just incase you are experiencing similar...
Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

dont worry you not being or anything at all

I think everyone knows what im talking about when it comes to being rude or harsh
and who it was

So

But thanks!

im sending off dna sexing this week!
-Justin
Oliver and Justin

Donna wrote:
Petey wrote:in, sometimes, you're gonna have to swallow your pride and accept the fact that some people out there that give you advise that comes from experience are gonna be people who are gonna be sometimes harsh and sometimes blunt. They're not gonna molly coddle you or anyone else. The good thing about people like that is they've passed the point of worrying about what others are gonna say if they are blunt and harsh.

(not to start anything)
This is a help forum not a harsh and swallow pride forum

So if you have passed the point of being nice you should move on cause if you get mad over un expericned poeple that go to a place then find a place to talk that doesnt have any enexpericned people so that way they can keep there pride

ok thanks i had to say that
-Justin
rowemob

Post by rowemob »

goodluck with Oliver, Justin, I hope everything works out for both of you
rowemob
Oliver and Justin

i think i was wrong for posting this. I caused a big rucuss and i think that i was wrong. Their are going to be a lot of people that are new and they dont need to be think if there birds bite they need to get rid of them. And now i have relized what this says.

**** so anyone that reads this**

This is really not my intention to give off this neg feedback about biting birds. Alot of you dont know the situation and new ones reading this should not take bitting like this serious. Like i did. I am so sorry for the ruccuss i have cuased and i think im not giong to be on here anymore. I really dont give good information and i dont want to keep causing rucuss.

So everyone that has a irn and is new to this site. Please dont less this be the judge of biting. Cuase you can fix it.

Sorry to all i made up set and should have never posted

YOu all have a great life with irns

:( :oops:
-Justin
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

dont be silly justin there is no need for you to leave the forum. sometimes things can get out of hand you do have good answers to alot of the questions and i think you do a great job considering you're probably the youngest member on here dont be disheartened by peoples comments sometimes we just have to agree to disagree please dont go :cry:
Lene

Post by Lene »

I'm with Alana... There's so much to learn on this site.. You're a very sensitive young man, and you need to learn that you CAN learn new things... This will be the case throughout you life, and constructive critisism will teach you some, nurturing will teach you some, and then you also learn from the stuff you don't like at all...

Some times it can take a lifetime to know what you're all about... Things that are too hard to explain...
Cheers

Lene
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

No harsh advice is needed!! Not pointing finger at anyone... I remembered the time when I got slapped on for making a little mistake on the other thread these day... :?
Oh well...

Hey justin you are not alone! Me too Im not experienced as many people out there, but that doesn't mean we couldn't be as good as them, or even better than them.. No offense 8)

Oh and few things; good people dont get upset with someone who is trying to seek help, and you can NEVER EVER judge what other people should or shouldn't stick to, honestly...

Again, not pointing finger at anyone.
Last edited by giantfoot_truck on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

NO Justin i Agree dont leave the forum-- you will and is going to need much help in the future with little Oliver--This is only the begining-- but aslong as you understand that like with everything in life, things goes through ups and downs-- thats just life-- NEVER GET DISPONDENT OR GIVE UP!!

Trust me, and many others will say this - that the value that our IRN add to our lives are exceptional and so SO SPECIAL!! All with their own frills and grills and troubles and joys!! But love :P them regardless of how many bites :lol: DONT STRESS ABOUT IT!!

Nobody wants you to leave and we are in fact looking forward to hearing about the progress you and Lil Oliver is making-- i know i am!!!

So stay at it boy-- the best is yet to come!!!
nil

Post by nil »

but if this has anyhting to do with me being mean i dont why it should Because this is not mean at all just a descussion.

no oliver, its not for you, its just a general thought.
I have decided to give oliver more time

this is the better you can, but you cant know how time oliver needs and if oliver become as you like.
My conclusion is enjoy your oliver as he is, dont expext something concrete from him just calm yourself and discover the world with him :)
Last edited by nil on Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
leo

justin...

Post by leo »

hi dude...don'e leave...

don't let the argument and everythin happen for nothing....
from this, im pretty sure you have a a good expiriance to share...especially to those newer owner that wana give up IRN...

you can help them with your expiriance....

make use of this expiriance to help other...really...

you and every member are valued here...so, don leave !!!

not to mention, we want to hear about oliver down the road !!!

justin, hear from u soon !!!!!

thanks everyone...
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

What? you are gonna leave? sorry didn't read your post completely, come on man, dont stop showing up on this board, you are one of the active member here, and its great talking with you.

Here is something for those who are harsh with other member; "You people who are harsh against other member should either change your way of dealing with people or LEAVE!!! How childish of you??"

I mean, really! geeez!!
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

i really think you should stay even if you do give olly up because if you get another bird you might need help lotsa people on her luv ya cheer up buddy :D
riantango08

what sex

Post by riantango08 »

hi to u justin and oliver

just giong through ur photos and what a gorgeous looking bird.im no expert on irns but im going to have a guess and say it is a male.

now my next question is have u had him/her dna sexed yet?
Oliver and Justin

thanks everyone

Hey im almost 15 i dont need to let anyone bring me down

thinks alana :wink:

so either lock the thread or just move on

cause im done :D
-Justin
robhyper7

Post by robhyper7 »

Oliver and Justin wrote:thanks everyone

Hey im almost 15 i dont need to let anyone bring me down

thinks alana :wink:

so either lock the thread or just move on

cause im done :D

Mate every thread i've read that you have either created or replied too has 'trouble' all over it... your a drama queen and need to 'wake up' I think your in the wrong hobby also ... i feel sorry for the poor bird you have ... Mr SPLIT personalities and jumping the gun!

You really are a sad example of a 15yr old just open the thread and read your comments i feel like diggin a hole on your behalf in shame!

Final comments ?

Do yourself a favour adopt the poor IRN out to a person with half a brain and move on with ur life.

Thanks for the sad entertainment though!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Ok I'm locking this.. Come on.. a little empathy here! Throwing hurtful comments at someone, especially the young, is low! We're all learners.. I don't care what your age or level of experience is! I wish some people would get off their high horses and think about other people. We are here for support no matter what the age or circumstances, we're not the pet parent police.

Justin, your doing well.. and seem like a strong character.. don't let anyone tell you how much you love your bird. Because only you know how much Olly means to you.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year