How do u know whena IRN is trying to talk?

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Rico's Mom

How do u know whena IRN is trying to talk?

Post by Rico's Mom »

I was wondering how do u know when your IRN is trying to talk? Jaden acts like she is trying to do something I'am not sure what, she kind makes squeeky noises sometimes , but then her feathers are ruffled so maybe she is mad at the time lol or is she trying to tell me something? :?:
it's hard to describe , like her mouth is open and I hear noises but not the regular IRN noises
julie

Post by julie »

I would say she is practising. They do this thing where most of the time only one person hears what sounds like them saying something, then you say did you hear that and the other person goes no your nuts.
Rico's Mom

Post by Rico's Mom »

lol ok I hope she keeps practicing maybe I will get at least 1 talker, my Quaker doesn't talk all she does is mimmic a bunch of noises and she can sound exactly like Jaden my IRN, she is good lol she fools me alot
Melika

Post by Melika »

Rico's Mom wrote:lol ok I hope she keeps practicing maybe I will get at least 1 talker, my Quaker doesn't talk all she does is mimmic a bunch of noises and she can sound exactly like Jaden my IRN, she is good lol she fools me alot

Your quaker may learn words from Jaden as Jaden learns to talk.

My IRN learned a few things from my sister's IRN. ^_^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay