Hola!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Fah

Hola!

Post by Fah »

Heya everyone.

Just wanted to stop round and say hello. Always had a thing for IRN's since I was a child but only in the last few years started to actually own and breed them.

Have a few pairs of cin and turqs out the back, and hoping to push into pallids and cleartails in the coming years. As well as branch into conures as time allows.

Mostly a IT tech freak / IRN genetic lover. Anything that makes me think really.

Will post a few pics of my pets / breeders in due time (pets are shy... moulting atm heh and I dont want to offend when they are at their worst :P ) as also I have the breeders stashed away in their boxes now.

Hope to get in touch with those abroad on their aspects and issues.. trials and tribulations.. as well as passions and success of breeding as well as local Aussies and what we actually have available to us here down under!

Take care all.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Welcome to the site and the family darlin. Where in Aus. are you. I am south gippsland way in Victoria.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Fah

Post by Fah »

Heya :D

Over in Adelaide, South Aust.

Beautiful places around Gippsland. Lakes esp. were my place of favour, grew up in the country then became addicted to city living though didnt lose sight of how pretty the rest of Australia can be.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Hello and Welcome. Sounds like you have a very pretty flock. :D

Another Melbournian over here but lived at Ayers Rock NT then Sunshine Coast QLD, now back in Melb. :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
mattyboardman

Post by mattyboardman »

welcome to the site good to see new face's !
R.I.P Baby 05 / 09 / 2007 You Will Be Missed !