A question??

Moderator: Mods

snowsand

A question??

Post by snowsand »

Hi all. I have a quick question. In general, would you say that IRNs are slow and deliberate birds? Mojito is very slow moving and likes for us to move very slowly (unless there is corn involved, then he sure can move it :lol: ). Perhaps, it is just the way when IRNs are babies. Maybe h/she just behaves this way because we are still new to eachother and h/she is cautious. What do you think? Thanks for your input

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

When we got Jibby, we thought he was drugged because he didn't move for days and if he did he'd very slowly turn his head to look at us. He moved like he was in slow motion. You could even poke his belly and he'd just veeerrry.. slowwwly.. try.. to.. bite.. yooou. :lol:. Dad made him a T stand, he just sat on it and sat and sat and sat! Maybe just taking the new environment in? But, Yoda on the other hand was hyperactive and adventurous! Because both Yoda and Jibby are complete opposites in personality. :? I'd have to say its personality.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

I agree with Lauren on this one, Amazon was fast adn wanting to check everything out, so its what they feel like really.

Personality plays a big part in everything
Adam and Dude
snowsand

Post by snowsand »

interesting....I'd say our Mojito is behaving like Jibby...although h'she is exploring and even feisty at times but all his actions are slloooowwww...I guess time will thell though :) Thanks for your imput.