I'm new here with a new IRN

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

MGA828

I'm new here with a new IRN

Post by MGA828 »

Hello Everyone!!! I am new here and I figured that I should introduce myself. My name is Meredith and I am from that states in Maryland. I am very much looking forward to being a part of the forum as I have been a lerking for sometime now.

I just got a my first IRN and I am very excited, he is still being handfed and will be ready to come home in 1-2 weeks and can't wait. Oh, and he is a Lutino and as real sweetheart. I just adore him.

I have been in love with IRN's for as long as I can remember and am just now getting my first. I also have 2 Cockatiels and 1 African Brown Headed Parrot. I guess that is my full introduction - did I miss anything else? I look forward to meeting you all and being a part of the ringneck family. :lol: :lol:
Sam's Mom

Post by Sam's Mom »

Welcome! I hope to get to know you soon. I am pretty new here myself.

Good luck with your IRN.

Angela
Jason - Son
Sam- IRN
Tori- Cockatiel
Chester- Parakeet
Tessa and Star- Mini Schnauzers
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Welcome to the family darlin. Would love to see pics of your other fids as we wait for your IRN baby to come home.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Hello Meredith and welcome to the flock. Glad to have you here. Looking forward to hearing all about your new little bub. :D Oh please show us some pics of your birds. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
mattyboardman

Post by mattyboardman »

i have 4 baby IRN at this moment in time and wow they can be very loud lol but im excited also.

cant wait to see some pics of your other birds !
R.I.P Baby 05 / 09 / 2007 You Will Be Missed !
MGA828

Post by MGA828 »

Hello again everyone!!! Here are a few pictures of the birds that I have home with me.

These first 2 pictures are of my Cinnamon Cockatiel who is also named Cinnamon. I am not 100% sure about her age, but she is between 5-7 months old.

These last 2 pictures are of my African Brown Headed Parrot named Becca. She is 7 months old and the best birdie in the world. Such a sweety and she loves looking out the window. I opened the shade yesterday and she spent the who day looking outside.

My other birds aren't home quite yet, it will be 1-2 weeks until they come home. One of them is another Cockatiel who is about 3 months old and is a whiteface mutation. She is a sweetheart and so cute, pictures will come of here once she arrives. I am not quite sure of a name for her yet, but I am kinda leaning towards Maddie, but I'm not sure yet. My second will be the new Lutino IRN who I am so excited for. He is also 3 months old - they have a name for him already which I am not going to change because I love it!!!! His name is Big Bird :lol: :lol: :lol:, I'm guessing because he's yellow. Anyway, I like the name!!! Big Bird is a sweety also!!! Pictures to come of him also. :D
mattyboardman

Post by mattyboardman »

LOL kool name big bird great name love it also great pics the birds have great colors hope to see more pics soon !
R.I.P Baby 05 / 09 / 2007 You Will Be Missed !
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Aww very cute birdies you have! Love the name Big Bird. :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
MGA828

Post by MGA828 »

Thanks guys!!!!
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

so cute ! she reminds me of our tiel kiely :D And nice to see the african brown headed parrot, looks a little like a conure, is it that kind of size ?
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless