Male & Female

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

DEEDEE

Male & Female

Post by DEEDEE »

Why is the Female more destructive han the Male, has anyone else noticed this
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I didnt know they were. Maybe its the personality of the bird? I'm not sure. But I know my baby Yoda destroys EVERYTHING he/she can stick its beak on. Ive had to replace the fly screens, now looking at the ceiling and my clothes stand! Jibby was never this destructive. Could this be a sign? I've got a strong feeling Yodas a boy though. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
DEEDEE

Post by DEEDEE »

Hes quite content to sit there, climb and behave, the Lady cannot pass by anything without sinking her beak into something. Means you have got to have eyes in the back of your head.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

You are right that there is a definate difference between male and female behaviour, the female being the more agressive sex. I am not sure the exact nature behind it, someone else may know, but I do know that even when it comes down to pairing and breeding, its always risky for the male as often the female can become agressive enough and kill the male. :shock:

hehe .. maybe it comes down to the fact that in the bird world the boys are just prissy little pretty boys. :lol: j/k'g
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

DEEDEE

Post by DEEDEE »

Well you women always blame time of the month, for the temper tantrums, yes its Mr DEEDEE
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

<action> puts her hands on her hips and glares at Mr DEEDEE, oh wait, yeah you're right :oops: , doesn't explain the rest of the month though does it :roll: :lol:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless