All playing nicely

Moderator: Mods

Kateykat

All playing nicely

Post by Kateykat »

I have had such a good last two days. All IRN fids have been playing together, both on playgym, table tops and cage tops. I had a good laugh when Silk and Biscuit played tough o war over a paddle pop stick, with Silk winning and scurring off with her prize, only to drop it off the end of the table. Pepper has suprised me with how well behaved she has been, because she was the most stand offish of the two.
Will try and post pics later, just wanted to up date on how my flock was going
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

That is great news! Maybe you could open a summer camp for bratty birds & tame ours, too!
MCS
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Lol their still brats though, Pepper gave me a bite this morning that made my finger tingly. Last time I rescue her from the chair crevice. :roll:
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
ambros1a

Post by ambros1a »

oooooh yea, dont those fids love paddlepop sticks, we use em at work for tea/coffee as stirrers in our cups, asked one of the guys at work if i could have a bag of em... so the fids now have 1000 paddlepop sticks they can chew to their hearts are content lol, enough for one for every day of the year, and then some lmao and thats both of em! haha
its really funny coz arc has just started to hold the occasional thing in his foot, its hilarious to watch, coz hes not sure which foot he prefers yet, and every 2 seconds, hes swapping feet again haha

hehe how cute, and i cant resist sharin this one, the fids enjoying a bit of corn together
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Ambrosia- Where did you get that cool corn holder thingy?
Great pics, the fids look like they are really comming on now
Kate