given to me

Moderator: Mods

indy

given to me

Post by indy »

Hi i was given a web site on whats in your pets food and it gave info on dog cat and bird one thing i learned is that if you find dyes in food it is nown to cause cancer and seec diets are to high in protin and sugar which will lessen there life span and cause cancer also look at ingrediants in pellts if you see these ingrediants dont buy major cause of cancer and illness in birds and dogs and cats its a proservitve look at what it is i have noticed that roudy bush has all three ingredeints so i took my bird off it they say tahts one main ingrediant that can kill your bird.

fats used in pet foods are preserved with either synthetic or “natural” preservatives. Synthetic preservatives include butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) and butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), propyl gallate, propylene glycol (also used as a less-toxic version of automotive antifreeze), and ethoxyquin.

So make sure you look at these ingretiants before buying and it can trick you by using a differnt wording or way of buting on there like most food for dogs and cat and bird food companies do to try and hide that bad stuff and the cheap food has more bad stuff in it so sometimes price may be cheaper but not always better and sometimes the same for expincive food to.

If i find that site again i will post it.
We all love are indian ringnecks and we all agree there great birds.