How many times can I knock it over?????

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Tiki

How many times can I knock it over?????

Post by Tiki »

How many times can I knock it over????? I think Tiki is asking himself this question about some picture frames that are on a shelf by his cage. When I let Tiki out of his cage he is constantly on the top of it a reaching as far as he can (let me tell you he really has to stretch too!) to grab the edge of a picture frame and knock it off the shelf. This morning I just gave up and removed all the picture frames off the shelf to keep them safe, because he hasn't broken one yet, but I am sure that is next! :lol: Tonight when I get home from work, I am going to switch the cages. Tiki's cage is on the left of my couch and my Cockatiels cage is on the right of my couch. I have a feeling once I move them though that Tiki will find a way to reach my curtains even though they are about 12 inches away from the cage - Surely he can't reach that far!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think? Oh these fids of ours are exactly like little kids, just with feathers! At least Tiki doesn't talk back yet, of course he is only 14 weeks old! :lol: