MY bird is so mad at me

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

surferdon

MY bird is so mad at me

Post by surferdon »

My Bird is so mad at me it tried to fly away :( Dude was living the good life, his cage always open and lived in my bedroom. Now my house is being sanded painted and a bathroom remodel, so now Dude was put into the garage all alone because all the dust i fear would hurt his poor little lungs. So the other day i took him to the backyard to water plants and he took off. His wings are clipped but he still flew thirty feet or so to the yard next door into a tree. I had to climb the fence stand on top of if to get him. As he stepped up he bit me so hard as if to declare revenge. :twisted: He also figured out how to open his cage because he was so used to having the door open, he is a rebel without a cause. Like owner like fid! :x He will be in soon at least i hope!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Im having the same issues with my boy and they are about the same age.

I have to get him clipped because he know feels like he reigns and Im not having that. I dont like his cocky-independent attitude when he is flighted.
~ Mikaela Sky

surferdon

Post by surferdon »

but that is the funny part he is clipped i think he just tried harder than usual :twisted:

Post by Guest »

They really do have personality don't they. I love that about them but it would be nice if they only displayed the good side and not the mad or bad side. As a matter of fact that would be great if my husband would too :roll:

Sue