I love my kissy face girl...

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Mazziemom

I love my kissy face girl...

Post by Mazziemom »

At this very moment, I am enjoying being owned by a ringneck to the extreme.

Here I was typing, thoughtlessly letting Mazzie hang out on my shoulder. Up she sneaks, further and further forward, till she can hook her upper mandible on my lip and pull me in for a kiss!

So now its kiss, coo, kiss, coo, snuggle.

How I could even think of life without her is beyond me, she is my wonder child!

Athena
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Athena,
I love that story. Aren't they just the coolest little critters?! Remmi makes me smile daily. And when Byndi wants some lovin' it melts my heart how sweet she can be. And of course there's Milo...who just wants to be loved no matter what!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

isn't is just the perfect way to live life! I love having my baby sit there and purr at me. I can't think of a life beyond my fids.

It's great being almost owned my ekkie too. I have to say that it is great having a 'larger' bird in the house. They are such characters

Dani Prinny Bodi
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

Lou makes me smile alot too or laugh, sometimes he chatters totally out of control saying his own name and just being plain goofy. I dunno what i did without him! He's not exactly a cuddler but i know he sure loves his mama!
~the stubborn one~
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Awwww... she sounds like a little lovebug cockatiel!!! lol Not a ringneck.

My peaches sure is a lovebug. Then again so is a cobra compared to my brat.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

I know just what you mean !

Kai is my boy , he has struck a cord in my heart that nothing else can touch. I love all these other birds alot but, Kai , he just has a way about him , the way he trust me the most, tries so hard to impress me. I would never give him up EVER not in a million years. He's mummas darling!
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Kokkewiet

Post by Kokkewiet »

I just love my baby to bits..... :D

Maybe it's unhealthy to love a bird so dearly, and if it is unhealthy then I am going to die soon. Sometimes when I am sitting in the office, I miss my IRN more than my husband and then I can't wait to get home.

Last night he was on my shoulder the whole time, and while I was eating he ate out of my mouth. He doesn' want my sister-in-law or anyone else to touch him. My parents-in-law also have a IRN but it is not so tame as my IRN, and they get so jealous when they see my IRN doing a new trick or something.

He is my baby, my everything. I never knew I would love something so much (animal-related).

Now adays, I give him corn flakes. And he loves it. It is his own little snack. But when he sees my mouth moving, he wants what I eat. I love chewing gum, and when he sees me blowing bubbles he breaks the bubbles with his beak, which is actually cute :roll:

I think everything he does is cute.......I have to stop typing now,before I cry, because I miss him (my IRN, not my husband) :wink:
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

That is too funny! I love it. I find myself feeling the same way about my babies too. I love it when I'm chewing gum and Remmi gets so curious about what's in my mouth. He will grab for it and a couple times he's pulled it right out of my mouth and threw it across the room. Which I think is so funny but my husband gets disgusted by! I feel the same way about my babies, I love them so very much! They have wrapped themselves around my heart too.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

lol that's too funny. I know how it is. I miss Prinny and Bodi when I am at work. Heck I miss them when I go for a walk...hehehe

Dani
ringybaby

Post by ringybaby »

LMAO - My Squeak just has to have whatever is in my mouth. I also think that she knows she is not allowed to have chocolate because that is what she tries the hardest to get out of my mouth!

I think she can smell it too...LOL

:roll: