Indian Ringneck HELP!!!

Moderator: Mods

Ringneck noob

Indian Ringneck HELP!!!

Post by Ringneck noob »

I just recently bought my first Indian ringneck. It is three months old. The guy I bought it from said that they are fully weaned. I am scared that there is something wrong because it has been 2days and it was quiet the whole time and wasn't eating. Apparently the guy said that it was because it was being placed in a new environment. So i just hand fed it and gave it water (which was a struggle because I was using my bare fingers). I am worried about it that it may die from hunger or something. On the third day I returned to the guy and bought the birds parents. (A all yellow female and a olive green male both are three years old). The young 3month old bird stays in a box and barely gets out now. So are the parents feeding it?. It only comes out occasionally. It does stays out with them as it sleeps beside them at night. Please if anyone has any advice they can give me about the young Indian ringneck I would love to hear is as I am really worried about it. Also any tips for a new owner would be gladly appreciated. THANKS!!
Donovan

Re: Indian Ringneck HELP!!!

Post by Donovan »

well this is a few months old at this point... whatever happened?
AJPeter

Re: Indian Ringneck HELP!!!

Post by AJPeter »

I find it very annoying when you take the trouble to reply to a post and there is no response, nice to see you posting Donovan how are things?