Billie&Sanjay

Moderator: Mods

sanjays mummi

Re: Billie&Sanjay

Post by sanjays mummi »

Ms Sanjay is fine ta, affable today, long may it last.
A neighbour in the house next door moved out before Yuletide, and nobody has been to sort the place out yet, she even left her curtains up and a load of rubbish out back, expecting it to miraculously disappear!. Last time someone moved out, the HA completely gutted the flat, re plastered etc, maybe they're waiting for their budget, usually around April when they get it.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

We have the same problem, the surveyor came to look at the upstairs flat next door, and I managed to catch him to look at my door frame he thought the repair was good enough to hold if the door if it were kicked but said they should have filled in and dealt with the rough bits, but l may have to wait until April before the work can start.
Billie has been better behaved today still scratching the carpet, but more willing to sit on her cage when l go out. She used to crouch when I put my hand over her head now she knocks it away. She has stopped masturbating on me. I took out the dummy eggs today, she was quite pleased to see them go, she was on the floor but as soon I put my hand in her cage she flew up and watched me remove the dummy eggs.
Watching the cycling takes up a lot of my time, with more big races coming up even less time.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

The only sport I watch is Crufts and show jumping, daddi never watched any other sport either, although he played Rugby for the army.
Good news about Billie, at last you are seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Ms Sanjay is into pears and pineapple at the moment, I bought some nectarines today from Lidl, they are a sometime favourite too.
Well, I've lost a few inches from my waist, and I'm not dogged by sciatic pain so much either, usually I'm in agony when I go shopping in spite of pain killers, but today it was brilliant, and the weather was lovely :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

A strange thing happened this morning, Billie flew directly to my shoulder but moved down and sat on my arm as l was watching TV, she did not want to be stroked every time I lifted my hand to stroke her she moved her head away, since it was still some time before l went shopping so l just sat there, every time l moved she opened her eyes every tome she moved l opened my eyes, this lasted for 30 mins.
I bought her a large card board tube to chase around the floor, and chew if she wants, l also restocked the cupboard with parrot treat sticks. and also a new rope toy which l have put away. I also bought some kiwi fruit, nectarines and plums and put them on a skewer to see if she was interested.
Well done on the couple of inches it is lovely wearing smaller sized clothes, people ask me if l feel better, well l feel the cold more, yesterday l tried to wear some jeans with out my long johns and found it was too cold. I did a major spring clean wash in our communal washing machine it takes 6 lb loads and l did three!!! Billie is on her cage preening.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Funnily enough I have felt colder too, but only in late afternoon. My German landlady couldn't understand spring cleaning, they completely clean one room each day of the week, but they don't have the open fires our parents and grandparents had, so they probably didn't get the dust webs etc. It sounds as though Billie is definitely back to normal now!. Ms Sanjay perches on the door handle and guards it with her life if I want to open the door, I'm going to have to find a way to stop him sitting on it ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie gets like Sanjay when she is hormonal she will kill me if l touch something she thinks is a nesting site. At the moment l am trying to stop her ripping up the carpet, scratching and bite, she is quite content for me to shoo her way with my hand, and is more than willing to chase a toy across the carpet when l dangle it first one side and when she rushes there, then on the other side, l get more tired than she! I bought a large cardboard tube from Wilko she mostly ignores it the last one she had several years ago she chewed to pieces. She would not go to bed tonight just when l wanted to cook my dinner, well tomorrow l will leave her on the cage while l cook my dinner and then come back and put her to bed. The gas engineers said they would come today, I phoned them on Monday, Tuesday? No I cannot make Tuesday morning. Wednesday? Yes but it was all day, so at 3.30 l phoned them again, "Oh we tried to ring you yesterday but got no answer so the appointment was cancelled! So they are supposed to be coming all day tomorrow another wasted day. I wonder what Sanjay thinks he is doing is he trying to stop you leaving? Billie does that she flies to my shoulder to stop me leaving, so l have to take her with me. They are funny. :))
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

George, our gas engineer came to service flat 1's boiler today, for the second time, and for the second time Craig had no gas, he spends his benefits on beer, beer and more beer, he is permanently three sheets to the wind, George has warned him, if they can't service his boiler soon, they will cap the supply off, and fine him for missed appointments.
Ms Sanjay just thinks the door handle is his personal perch, but I put the summer curtains up this morning, and he much prefers to hang on to them instead, it was such a glorious day!, I had butterflies and bumbles in my garden, and out back a huge circular patch of deep purple violets!, I just hope the guys don't come and cut the grass until they've finished flowering. x_x
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Yesterday l was in jeans but today it is colder so l am wearing my flannels and long johns, Billie either scratches the carpet or bites junks out of it, it I it is an old carpet so l am not worried but she makes an awful mess! One of her rope toys gave up the ghost so l cannibalized it to add to another. She enjoyed a grape this morning eating it right down to the skin mostly she takes a couple of bites and then throws it away! I think you are very daring to hang up you summer curtains, but if it gets Sanjay off the door handle it will be worth the effort. Grape number two half eaten and thrown on the floor, if your gardeners at like ours they wont start until the grass is knee high. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :)
Eurosport get my goat they advertise a cycle race and then show ski jumping! Billie is filling up one her seed bowl and giving me the eagle eye between beak fulls. Number 10 next door had his front door bashed in like mine, but because his flat has been voided they have installed a new frame and door, voids they spend money on but those of us who have been here donks only get the minimum spent on them. The HA want us to move on, they like giving new tenants some nice to live.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Reminds me of married quarters, and when the refugees fled Idi Amin and were given empty quarters (70's) we wives couldn't get anything from stores, it had all been given to them. Our HA tarts voids up, but they don't tend to run to new doors.
Miserable today, but not particularly cold, my summer curtains are a light tapestry, and with double glazing plus a radiator in the bay, they're fine. I think Ms Sanjay likes the pattern, and on the subject of grapes, I only give Seeded ones, he likes to bore into the flesh and extract the seeds, which are very nutritious. Hopped on the scales today, and did a treble take, Half a Stone in three Weeks!, no wonder my aches and pains are abating!, I am really happy with that, although I still have a way to go before I get to my "ideal" weight for my height. :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Since l came off my diet l have put on 8 lbs! Must do better! ~x( Had my dinner early and then put Billie away at 6 pm which is late for her, had an awful time trying to sort out the cover, first it was back to front then it got caught under the wheels then it got soak in Billie's bath but eventually all was done and l toddled off into the BR to do my emails. Etc. Well done on losing weight now keep it off! :ymdaydream:
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Weightwatchers meals suit my pocket and are yummy, silver spoon sweeteners contain zero calories, I will not be returning to old habits, and I won't allow my gp to prescribe steroids or amytriptiline again, I was my ideal weight for years until I was put on them.
Oops!, so I'm not the only one who gets into pickles? :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I have never liked vinegar, even salad cream is revolting, pickled onion? :ymsick: Big clean up today Moved Billie's cage to the other side of the room and she has been very well behaved today, not like down stairs the job was pretty short lived unless it is part time Emma always seems to have different boy friends judging from the cars they drive, Billie was sitting on the floor in front f the gas fire lapping up the warmth, and somebody slammed a door downstairs and that spooked her she flew up and sat on the arm of the chair for over half an hour with out moving, now she is back on the floor chewing m slippers. She might be heading for a moult judging from the inner feathers she is discarding.
I like some weight watcher meals but not all. I buy the cheapest sweetener's that are available, Oh" Dear Emma is back to her old ways of shouting people down. Spoke top soon Billie is back to scratching and biting the carpet. Went for a walk this morning cold wind. Looks like a cold snap is coming next weekend. %%-
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I like my home made mayo, I don't add much vinegar at all. Ah yes, St Patricks Day today, and the birthdays of two of my friends.
Big clean tomorrow, and I am definitely Not buying P Off again, expensive and mundane, I'm going back to Cif anti bacterial and a non scratch sponge, it does the job just as well, if not better. It even smells nicer.
Chilly breeze today, but dry, we could do with an over night shower for the garden, I was woken up early by loud voices, my doorbell and then banging on my bedroom window, I was fuming, it was a foreign couple, he was some sort of courier with a parcel for one of the Slobodans, who obviously couldn't be bothered to get out of bed and answer his bell.
As for Ms Sanjay, he dropped his piece of paper a few times today and made a funny little disappointed sound! It was quite funny as well as endearing, %%-
butterfly443

Post by butterfly443 »

Hi! Im new to thia and cant figure out how to post a question lol any tips? Maybe ill try with you lol i just got a baby indian ringneck, i got a three week old but brought him back because he seemed to be sick, i pocked an older bird from a different clutch. This one appears to be about 5 weeks old according to the feathers but he tried to bite us non stop!!! What shoudl i do besides let him bite me and not react? Ive had this new bird 2 days now...
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Whoa!, How old?, that is way too young!. My bird was 8 wks old when I bought him.
Firstly, your bird sounds semi feral, which means, like mine, it was aviary hatched and parent reared. Secondly, you need to let your chickster settle in, minimum contact, just sit next to the cage, talk and sing, eat your meals, and allow your bird to become curious and bold. Keep your hands out, just do the bare minimum of perch wiping, putting fresh water and rations in,but don't let your bird out for at least a week, they need to acclimatise, a frightened bird can easily fly into something and injure or kill itself. Biting is one of of two things Angst (Fear) or as a reaction to something you're doing which it doesn't like.
Concentrate on introducing fresh fruit and veg, stay calm and quiet, eventually, and surprisingly quickly your bird will accept treats from your fingers through the bars, and "kisses" too. Ms Sanjay loves walnut pieces.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

That is the problem with living downstairs couriers knock on your door, we have 20 flats here and flat 15 gets all the post stupid postmen cannot deliver as our common house number is 15! Good advice! I wish newbies would read more but who am l to complain? I made the same mistakes by crashing onto peoples posts/
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I am gutted, I dropped Ms Sanjays anti splash water bowl today in the kitchen, and it smashed, I've ordered a new one from NP, but could have done without the expense, I prefer the anti splash because the water doesn't leave the cage.
Anyway, I don't understand these so called breeders letting chicks go at a very young, vulnerable age, especially to the inexperienced owner, at least Ms Sanjays breeder delivered him, so she could check out the environment etc, it's just a pity she lied about gender.
The Croats upstairs had a barney earlier, their language sounds similar to Russian, I wonder if it Is Russian?, I was woken at 5am several years ago, Dan and Mimo were arguing, So I banged on my bedroom ceiling with a pole, and they went quiet. Oh the joys of sharing a house with other tenants, %-(
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I know the feeling, at least we have a land lord who tries to do something about noise although it does take time, however a timely reminder to tenant that they are not the only ones sharing the house does not go amiss, Friday night about 11.30 l could hear Emma and her friends sounded like two males and two females talking loudly, l put ear plugs in and turned on my radio ClassicFM but l could not hear it! I went back to sleep, l awoke at 2.30, and went to check the plumbing and they were still talking so l turned up the volume and went back to sleep at 4 am it was all quiet downstairs Emma had left with her friends, last night it was very quiet. We had a letter about noise about two months ago and things have been reasonably quiet since then, the worst offender lives in the block next door, but even Everton the noise maker has been quieter. Hurrah.
Time to get a water bottle for Ms Sanjay it keeps the water beautifully clean. Billie is much larger than Ms Sanjay and although the Voyager is bigger she would not be able to stretch her wings for a good wash if she had a bowl in the cage, sometimes when the cage is against the door away from the window l do put the water bowl in her cage but she never uses it so l do not do that anymore. It is not only pet shops who are irresponsible but the good news is that pet shops are regulated and frequently inspected by not only RSPCA but also the council who hold the license. The pet shop l worked for lost its license for selling puppies under age they got a partial license back after l passed the City of London Guilds Pet shop and animal husbandry course, but we still could not sell dogs or cats.
Billie wants attention she us scratching the carpet, and pulling tufts out of the pile. I shall have to stop. Never let Ms Sanjay go on the floor it is hell!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Wild horses couldn't drag him down to the floor!. Ms Sanjay wouldn't know how to use a water bottle, besides, he likes to wash his face in the water too!, he has his spray bottle, which reminds me, he could do with a new one.
I used ear plugs when the drug dealers and alcoholics lived here, I wouldn't be able to sleep with a radio on, now it is lovely and peaceful, so I just take my Nytol and pain killers and I'm out like a light. It's very windy here today, I've had to stake my Crown Imperials, found dozens of tiny "Strawberry snails" on my Erysiniums, so I've put Erazure down in places cats and birds can't see it. I had an e mail from NP within an hour or so of ordering yesterday, to say it's been dispatched, I'd better leave the main door open tomorrow so postie can leave it outside my flat door if he's got it, I can't see a courier bringing it, I'm always taking in and signing for parcels for the Croatians, but they Never return the favour,
Looks as though Billie has gone off the boil at last!.
We rescued a beautiful male Samoyed, he'd been beaten etc, his owners had bought him through a pet superstore, when we got his paperwork from the Kennel Club, he was Welsh Puppy Farm bred, so, people can still Order puppies etc through pet stores!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I am blessed here several of my neighbours will take parcels in, even Emma! Talking of here reminds me she worked 4 days last week and then had Friday off, l want to see here working this week other wise l shall have to chide her about losing her job so quickly, the job centre arranged it for her.
She is very quiet this afternoon. Sometimes l worry when she is too quiet at what might be in store. When l was a kiddie l slept through doodle bug bangs then the V1's. You never heard the rockets except for the sudden blast, us little kids never had a chance at picking up some Nazi stuff all the older kids got in first it was the same with the doodlebugs, which fell short and landed all around us. Even today I am a heavy sleeper. I thought Crown Imperials were peppermints? NP are pretty quick.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

You're thinking of Mint Imperials, lol!, Crown Imperials or "Kaisers Helmet" are giant Fritillaria, stunning, they tower over the daffs and tulips, they smell like cannabis tho', which keeps cats and foxes away, but may give passers by the wrong impression!.
Yes, NP are good ,so are Scarletts, the blitz was way before my time, my siblings remember it, they were living in Liverpool at the time, but the Germans had worse, Paderborn where we were stationed was completely flattened, my landlady's husband was in the Luftwaffe, he was killed in action and left her with three young children to bring up, the camp was previously the German Cavalry HQ, Hitler would stay at Schloss Neuhaus, because it was situated between the barracks in Paderborn and the training grounds in Sennelager, probably why Sennelager itself consisted mainly of beir kellars!.
Were you evacuated? ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Excavated? :-o No, my grandparents lived in Buckleberry in Bucks where else, l spent many a happy month on Leonards farm, they sent me out to the privy to warm up the seat for the farmer! It was my job to feed the chickens and my favourite l called Matilda but l was too young to understand the pecking order, the other hens grabbed Matilda's grain so l locked them in the shed but the farmer got the shock of his life when a dozen very angry hens flew out and attacked him as he opened the door, l got quite a telling off! But my bête noir was when Matilda was grabbed by the farmers wife around her neck, the chickens neck not the farmer's wife's neck! And she chopped Matilda's head off, everybody at dinner were saying what a lovely succulent chicken, but from that day until today l cannot eat chicken! I remember well the pump in the yard it had a big handle and in the winter l was made to stand under it until l was pronounced clean then l was wrapped in warm towels and lifted into the kitchen to be dried in front of the range. But in the summer l was expected to run around to get dried!
A good cure for siblings is carbolic soap, rammed down their throats, which reminds me l was made to say over and over again "thirty three thousand feathers on a Thornton Heath's thrushes throat." To make sure l said my th's with my tongue between my teeth. :-s oops wrong one should have been. :-s I cannot make up mind whether Emma went to work or not there was a lot of door banging about the right time this morning but l thought l heard some one moving down stairs. Anyway l played my organ loudly. Billie is in her cage preening she loves a chase around I tie the remains of a rope toy onto as stick and sweep it side to side while she dashes about l get quite puffed just watching her, if l do not give her the attention she scratches my carpet and pulls tufts out, she is looking at me, oh dear here she comes, got to go, bye! :-!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Reminds me of my maternal grandparents place in Ulster, the pump would freeze in winter, and we had to break the ice on the rain barrel to wash, one of the chicks hatched with just one leg, I wanted to adopt it, but grandad shut it in a shed with it's mama to "take care of"
I bought Ms Sanjay a shreddable toy from wilko, but the hook was useless, so he sat on his perch with it pinned down by one foot/hand, inevitably he dropped it, so I took it to put a decent hook on, and could hear plaintive little noises!, he was ever so pleased to get it back!.
Boots printed off my photos, and I found an Edwardian style photo album in a charity shop for one pound fifty!, beautifully illustrated pages, of flowers etc, ideal for my ancestral photos.
It teemed down this morning, but the sun is out now, it's Ostara today, the Pagan Easter, (Vernal Equinox), and the clocks spring forward on Sunday :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Get up early on Sunday, when l put Billie to bed at 5 pm tonight l said Goodnight Billie and she grunted and tweeted which is a first. But she is a pain when she wants me to play with her she pulls tufts out of the carpet and scratches. Parrots is out, some interesting articles 'Hard core aggression Pt 2'
A parrots digestive system, The holistic parrot is interesting and there is an advert from Garden Feathers, all in all a good read.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Garden Feathers e mailed me their newsletter today, but my parrot mag wasn't in.
Ms Sanjay answers me when I say hello, when I've been in the shower etc and come back in he says hello. But those plaintive little noises today were really sweet. (please don't throw my toy away!).
I Never get up early on Sundays!, we both have a lay in, partly because I don't want Ms Sanjay waking the neighbours with his dawn sing song. He tends to join in with the wild birds.
Some of the photos are too small, but I will stick them to card in pairs, but I won't cut down the ones which are too big, I shall have to get my thinking cap on, :ymsigh:
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

What photo's? Billie takes ages to wake up, l go into the LR and say Good morning Billie, several times. No answer is the stern reply after the third or fourth Good morning l hear movement she does not like to be caught on her sleeping perch but goes down to guard the bottom of the cage. I ordered a kabob from GF today got keep them busy. B-)
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Still not as cheap as Wilko toys.
The photos my cousin once removed sent, including the one I shared with you, goodness! Your memory!.
I might give garden feathers schmanzy parrot food a try out on himself, it's time Ms Sanjay tried something different. b-(
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Could not find lady with Hormonal parrot on Introduce yourself do you want to borrow my specs?
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

It's the one further down, where IRN is spelled "Iron", and I think the owner is male, search amongst the Spam! It goes something like "pretty baby IRON" etc, bon chance
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I am Sick and Tired of the spam in these forums, Nothing gets done about it, no matter How Many times I report it!.
Craig in Flat 1 screamed abuse at one of the Slobodans this afternoon because his smoke alarm went off four times, boy has that guy got a temper!, he drove the last tenant out of Flat 3 by screaming abuse over a dropped bowl of water, no wonder he came from the homeless shelter, his parents obviously kicked him out!, he threatened to report the Croatians, maybe I should have reported Him for snorting cocaine out the back, or for being permanently bladdered!.
Have you noticed? But when Sanjay settles for a kip, he draws his wings up so they cover his ears, I expect All birds do this, it must be effective because he doesn't hear me when his ears are covered.
Those poor people in London!, especially the families of those who died, ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Terrible news. Billie totters when she is sleeping l think she is about to fall over, but jerks awake at the last moment. I have had second thoughts about buying a plastic mat, it won't stop her from scratching. Playing chase is the best answer.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

One of our female German Shepherds would doze off sitting up!, another went senile in old age, she'd go out into the garden and forget why she was out there, come back in, and suddenly remember she needed to pee. Later on, her eyesight got quites bad, and she would sit in front of the washing machine thinking it was the fridge!.
Your reply miraculously reappeared, further up the page! :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Good. Always pleased to help. Billie was sitting on the table near my shoulder, then she lay down with her belly flat on the table! A little later she just sat there staring at me, every time l looked up she was staring at me. I did not buy a mat today because her scratching has lessened dramatically
We have had several run a rounds which she seems to enjoy. The kabob arrived and she had a little chew but now it is neglected, She is preening on her sleeping perch.
Its sad really we reply to calls of help but never hear another word, its also sad that so many old faithfuls have gone too, just us holding the fort.
Spammers are having a field day Elliectrons used to clear the spam, l have offered to clear spam but the mods seem to hang onto their baby and hate intruders, there was a thriving organ society with 27 members regularly passing on their music but the woman who organised it all suddenly had other commitments and when l offered to help by taking on her job she was most rude, and now no one exchanges music. Sad.
Today must be a sad day, but just cheer myself up l might pm the old faithfuls or answer a load of posts. At least Sanjays mummi is an old faithful" :ymhug:
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Oi! Not so much of the old! :-bd
Oh goody, Billie seems back to her "old" self.
I think they give up hope, expecting more replies, hoping people with tons of experience etc, and nada, maybe the previous members don't have their "fids" anymore?, or that Huge debate over wing clipping caused too many bad feelings, who knows?.
My other forums are very quiet, no spam at all, but I think they'd rather communicate on Facebook, too many strange folk on there for me. ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Yes l do not like Facebook and Twitter either lets stick to IRN.com with spam. Monty Python had the right idea. Big clean up today and l moved the cage back to the bay window this morning but Billie was sitting well lying actually her chest and beak on the table, she seemed to be saying she wanted the cage back on the other side of the room so l moved everything except her mirror back. I quite the cage there because all l have to do is lift my eyes to see here.
Are you watching the Last Kingdom? Its a load of rubbish so far on episode two. Cold wind when l went for a walk oh no she wants a bed time run around. :-o
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

No, I forgot it was on, but, tbh, they mess about with history too much, a lot of the time. It annoys me.
Big clean up tomorrow, but my goodness, the state of my kitchen in the sunlight!, I was horrified!, that's the problem with dark winter days, it disguises the grot.
Ms Sanjay Never lays down, it's hard to visualise her doing that!, he chucks his nuts overboard again, so I shall make him go without for a few days, he will soon be clucking for one! :-bd
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Today we had the big clean, and Ms Sanjay was up to mischief nibbling wallpaper again! ^#(^
I helped William next door in the privately owned flats to shift a heavy unit in, his hobby is antiques, and he has some fabulous pieces, a Georgian console table with lion head handles to die for, he used to be a drag queen,, talks with a falsetto voice, wears ladies jewellery, and I spotted a pair of blue stilettos, considering his bulk I'm surprised he can wear them, this guy works for children's services!.
It was a gorgeous day here, :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

My friend Anthony was a Tv he wore high heel a big hat with large brim and a false bra with women's gear to Cheltenham races on Ladies day, but he was more of a Kenny Everett character with beard, we used to go into charity shops he would say l was his kind uncle and l called him mother. "Come along Mother!" His last words to me before he died in Prison were "Love you my way!"
Perhaps Ms Sanjay will fly down and pick up her dropped nuts, Billie wanted loads of goodnight kisses before she was ready for bed. She was riding on my shoulder when l walked into the bedroom, with out thinking l bent down and then looked up the window was open with the nets drawn back, stupid of me. She could easily have made a dash for freedom. She is very affable and lets me rough house her.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Ms Sanjay would tear chunks out of me! ^#(^
I take my life in my hands tickling and kissing him!
William doesn't go out in ladies clobber, he wears jogging bottoms, tee shirt and fleece, with gaudy costume jewelery and a hair band, when I worked professionally as Tarot reader, I had a very Butch gruff caller one night who called himself "Christine", I didn't know whether to use a King or a Queen card for his significator, confused?, I think he was, more than me.
Ms Sanjay wants his cover, :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie is getting later but not as late as Ms Sanjay, last night she went to be bed at 5 pm BST, I think Emma went to work this morning but l could hear a door closing from time to time and she puts her cat out to fend for its self all day but l cannot see it, the old bird cage l threw out and one of my neighbours collard it, he cleaned it up and sold it to Emma down stair what a cat woman wants with a bird cage beats me. To stop Billie scratching my carpet I give her a squirt from the water bottle, that stops her! I got into a lot of trouble from other IRN-ers from using it as a punishment a couple of years ago, but they have lone gone.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

It's common amongst dog people, but we never used a squirty bottle, I find an "Oi!" Or "stoppit!" usually works with Ms Sanjay.
Whatever works, it's horses for courses. I've never had an early bird, bedtime or mornings, but it's never been a problem, I don't know where the day went, it's flown!, :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Nearly five years a member! Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing? :D
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I "lurked" on here before actually joining, can't remember when that was!, senior moments are all too frequent nowadays.
I cannot understand why newbies don't Look on here before asking questions, the answers are all here, is it laziness?.
I was planning to go to the market today, but there really was no need, Ms Sanjay is well stocked up from Mondays shop, I've ordered Red millet from Parrot Essentials, to give him a change, before I got Ms Sanjay I was considering a red factor canary, but they have to have special red food, or they revert back to yellow, I wonder if Ms Sanjay will turn red? Oo'er! ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Both they want instant answers. My art teacher used to say "Dirty muddy colours!" When l mixed red and greens together, Ms Sanjay might go Orange [-x :ar!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Coo! That would be fun! MsTango!, \:D/
The amount of peppers he eats I'm surprised he isn't red!, that would be fun too!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I bought Billie a red/green/yellow pepper but she ignored them all, l drew the curtain to keep out the sun and she is yelling her head off either she thinks it s bed time or biscuit time must go.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

No it was not a biscuit it was the curtains so I opened them and she stopped yelling.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

There is only one biscuit she will eat and that is Miltons, it is made in Canada and she only gets a nibble because l eat the rest.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Never heard of them, but I don't buy biscuits anymore, they can be too moreish!.
Ms Sanjay was very patient today, waiting for his fresh rations, I couldn't let him out because I was expecting a delivery, so as a reward, I gave him fresh figs and blackberries. It's a pity Billie won't eat peppers, they are stacked with Vit A, as well as C, and birds need Vit A for their eyesight. I close my curtains when he is out, because he chomps my bamboo blinds!, ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

They call them Crackers, Asda do not sell them so l have to go to Tesco. Weight watchers says there is no such thing as one biscuit! A couple of months ago l bought a shoe stretcher because some of my summer shoes are a bit tight. But now l cannot think where l put it. I thought l might have stashed it with the summer clothes and as it was such a nice day l dragged them out but oh dear they are so flimsy l would die of frostbite if l wore them now so l packed them back up again however l did rescue some items l need another box marked "Spring/Autumn" for in between clothes. And no the shoe stretcher was not there.