Okay?
sanjays mummi

Re: Billie&Sanjay

Post by sanjays mummi »

Definitely ok, :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Where was I? Well a new thread means you have to start again, well not from the beginning. Billie has laid 4 eggs and has two dummies all on the grid, her last egg was laid three days ago, and the egg before that 9 days, 3 were laid over 6 days. Billie loves her new cage she is constantly up and down all day, I bought a swing a couple of years ago and she hated it I hung it from the ceiling and took several photos of her sitting on it but she was scared silly, she never flew to it so I hung it up inside of the cage, and she keeps eyeing it up I feel sure she will sit on it soon.

Since I took the nesting box out she has been looking for a new nest on the floor she has explored the space under two book cases, and got behind the settee, I am worried she might try and climb up into my swivel chair, she has been lifting cables on the floor I yell "NO!" and she drops it, so before I went to church today I disconnected the leads from the mains, also left some snares on the floor in the shape of paper, my reasoning was if she came down and she would want to rip it up thus diverting her attention. I reckon that once she starts sitting on her eggs I would re-introduce the nesting box. But I am glad to say she is not showing any hormonal urges. I am crossing my fingers and toes that she has finished laying.

Lets hope Sweetie is not a female or you might be going through hormonal stages. Billie managed to last out to 3.40 with a little bit of biscuit as a bribe, but even so I have to write my emails wearing headphones with lights switched off, if I don't she squeals her protests!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Sanjay (aka Sweetie) is definitely female, I got him at 8 wks old in January of 2010, No coloured collar, furthermore, for four years now, I get the crouching and clucking display when tickles and kisses are required. No eggs, and No interest in laying them, but this is because living conditions have never been ideal or conducive to laying. We've always had large cages with high perches for one thing, and he won't go anywhere near the floors of the cage or the flat. Maybe next year you will see a change in Billie now she has a bigger cage, the fact she is exploring other possible sites in your room certainly suggests it.
This fascination with cables and flexes is annoying, isn't it?, it is an added worry when they are out of cage, like toddlers, you need eyes in the back of your head.
I gave the cage it's thorough clean yesterday, and I wasn't menaced once!, Goodness knows what got into him the other day, the language and threats were terrible!, something got his back up, all I was doing was cleaning bits of passion fruit off the bars. I expect you watched "The Hobbit" yesterday?, I thought of you when I saw it advertised. :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

The desolation of Smaug, and episode 1 I recorded earlier in the year l am waiting for episode three the big battle scene, when l got the Tivoli box l lost my recordings of Lord of the Rings, so it was good see Episode 1 the Fellowship of the Ring come by again but now l am waiting for episodes 2 and 3.

If Sweeties hormones drive her to lay eggs she will over come her fear of the bottom of the cage and floor and become like Billie a pest. I left some bits of paper down on the floor to distract her but either she did not go down when l was out or did and ignored them.

Her eggs are quite safe on the grid but l wish she would sit on them which would signal the end of laying.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

How old is Billie now? And how old when she began laying?, Sanjay is seven now, and well into sexual maturity, my stepmum had female budgies that Never laid.
I bought a three pack of woven balls from wilko today, and threaded twine through them, he is absolutely engrossed!, exercising beak and little grey cells!. Do you get beggars where you live?, I was approached by a foreigner today, he started telling me a sob story, quite a liturgy, and didn't like it when I said No at his request for money, "spare" change!, what do they mean by "spare"?, there is no such thing!,
We worked hard for years, and they want us to subsidise them, he was way too clean, tidy and well dressed to be homeless, as he claimed to be.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Alan had Billie about 4 years before l got her but l do not know old she was when he got her, l assumed she was about three and that would be about 7 when l got her, she started to lay 6 months later. But Alan only gave her sunflower seeds no fruit no veg.

Billie has been chomping on cuttle fish bone all day, l sprinkle her seeds with crushed oyster shell, and sprinkle another advocet? calcium on her human food vegs and fruit. She has been on the floor l might have sent you a pic also there was a squatter in Billie's cage but l think l sent the photos to Joan in Florida by mistake. I will have a look tomorrow, several times today, and she found some paper under a book case and was shredding that, all the signs of more eggs coming, it has been 6 days since the last egg.

Miss Sanjay will get hormonal and very pally, will want to look for a nest site and nesting material. All you can do is wait ans see if there are more positive signs that Sanjay will lay, perhaps an egg? Maybe she is a late developer?

Billie held out until 4 pm today before being covered. which is a record, I think she wants to be a secret agent and work under cover! :-?
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Reminds me of the pet insurance ad, I especially like "my job is hard to explain".
The woven balls were soon demolished!. We had an earlier morning, because it was shopping day, so Ms Sanjay semaphored for the cover half an hour earlier than usual.
I usually sprinkle grit on seed, it contains calcium carbonate which comes from shells, often oyster shell, I gave my juvenile dogs calc carb 6c, the homeopathic equivalent, after they stopped having the calcium and vitamin D tablets.
We kept our bloodlines clear of hip dysplasia with this method. Ok, so will Billie definitely sit on the eggs?, or might she not bother?. ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I just do not know what I am doing wrong every time I use the backspace to correct a typo it deletes everything, so I apologise for typos this is the second attempt to answer your email. Billie has shown no interest in her eggs but she is still looking for a nesting site, her preferred spot is between the book case and the sofa, l put a mirror back there and she loves going down at least she is not chewing cables. Tonight it was a sunny evening and she got very agitated as the sun got lower, so l covered her at 3.30 pm. But the good news is she is not laying any more but has been chomping on the cuttle fish bone.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

That sounds promising. My neighbour from Flat 1, just came to the door with a Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie tin he couldn't open, his tin opener wouldn't work on it, so I used my electric can opener, mind you, he whiffed of three sheets to the wind!. Santa got back today, after months away, maybe his boiler safety check is due.
Anyway, that's enough curtain twitching! (oo'er missus, ooh I say!)
I bought Ms Sanjay one of those wilko hanging things with mineral blocks and bell at the bottom, it must make his jaws ache, because he isn't attempting to chew me or my goods and chattels,
All you can do, is keep an eye on Billie, and if you have to go out, leave her indoors, that way she cannot do anything sneaky in dark corners! b-(
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Sneaky? Billie is very upset. If she is on the floor when l go out she flies back to the cage, l very rarely catch her on the floor when l come in. I am only too thankful she is not laying eggs. #:-s
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I meant to add that Billie had a mineral block on her cage but she ripped it off and shredded it. I bet it gave her a tummy ache! :((
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

The one Ms Sanjay has hangs up. Upset?, Ms Sanjay is sneaky!, waits until I leave the room to chomp naughties, flits to the chandelier when I come back in, and sits with a butter wouldn't melt in my beak, expression! b-(
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

When l let Billie out she makes a bee line for her favoured nest site, so I have shut her in all day, normally at this time she is moaning like the dickens that she can hear the Telly or see the light but she is very quiet uncovered but I will cover he up in a moment. With 5 eggs it is time to stop l told her , last year she laid 13 and had a prolapse I did everyhing l could to stop her this year l have some new tricks to try.

Lady Sanjay, or Ms Sanjay, l quiet like Ms Sanjay. What naughties?
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Madam Sanjay?, naughties like chomping my bamboo blind or my wallpaper!, today it was cuddles and tickles, so nothing got chomped, nibbled or noshed behind my back,
Scottish Power sent a voucher for my warm home discount!, I have to take ID with me, what a palaver!. Still, it ain't to be sniffed at.
If Billie is losing wisps, maybe she is starting a moult?, i'm finding the occasional wisp too! :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

No such luck she has to sit on her eggs for 28 days at least before she goes into moult mode. She was very subdued today, she does not like being locked in, have to keep this up for a week or two just to make sure she has finished laying, another egg and it is the vet for sure! The last three eggs have been laid at long intervals 3 eggs every two days then 15 days and one more egg, then 9 days before another egg and then 7 days to this one.
Besides the vet my next trick will be to take her large mirror out in an attempt to stop her. I am moving her bowls around and l took down the two bamboo trampolines her eggs look all forlorn sitting on the grid.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Aww diddums!, why hasn't she been trying to incubate them?, I thought they never left eggs unattended?.
Hey ho, Ms Sanjay has been as good as gold today, singing songs and honing her beak on the mineral thingy. I read this somewhere, "birds don't sing because they have an answer, they sing because they have a song to sing", it's rather sweet, isn't it? :ympeace:
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie only sings when she wants something, we had a little biscuit today and l put her bit in the nesting box but she kept singing for her supper to be handed to her in the end she did go down and carried each bit up to a top perch. She is locked in and hates it, l think out of boredom she will sit on her eggs, so we have a war on she won't give in nor will I.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Good for you (both)!.
Billie must be completely put out!, but hopefully things will work to plan. Tivo playing up, and I had a letter to say it won't be available on Feb 9th either, because of "upgrading", they never offer a refund do they?, a few quids off the bill to compensate.
Another sing song and affectionate day, and now it's afternoon siesta time, I don't know how he manages to sleep at night, if I have a nap, I have trouble sleeping at night. ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I sleep 10 hours like a log, am very thankful but l wake up every 2 or 3 hours to check the plumbing, I have had a letter too about the upgrade on the 9th, l just switch over to Freeview, why l pay Virgin their outrageous prices beats me Freeview have all the good programmes too. What is this new box V6 they are advertising?
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

It let's you record umpteen things in one go, who would want to?, imagine sitting through umpteen recordings?, some people have nothing better to do!. My TV could be freeview, but I don't have an ariel for analogue Or a freeview box, I do have a superb collection of DVD's though. I listened to Radio 4 this afternoon, made a change from classic fm (I have a little Bush radio).
Earlier I took my voile curtains down for a wash, and Ms Sanjay watched every move, chatting to me in parrotese, I think he was worried I would fall off my perch!. :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie gets worried when l go out of the room, she knows the sound the door leading out onto the stairs makes as I open it and squawks in alarm, I am very pleased with the new cage there is room for her old sleeping perch between the bars at right angles to the new perches, what with the java branch l put in, she has lots to sit on.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Definitely, Ms Sanjay has several perches of varying materials and thicknesses. Today was big clean day, and it's tired him out!, having inspected the cage, and noshed some fresh rations, he's like the proverbial dormouse!.
It's been a lovely sunny day here. Oh, btw, Scarletts parrot essentials have flavoured cuttle bones in packs of three, very reasonably priced too, I might order some. :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie does not like strawberry, but blackberry would be all right. I was a encouraged a little today Billie sat inside her nesting box for one minute this morning. ,and longer this afternoon maybe she is getting round to it. l heard it said that once she starts sitting she has finished laying. Then l wont see her for 28 days. Then comes the molt, only 3 days since the last egg,

Everytime I open the top she flies to the floor, so she is kept inside all day, although l did let her out for some exercise this afternoon.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Well yes, not just exercise, but an opportunity to spruce things up for her. I'm keeping everything crossed that these signs are good. I didn't notice what the flavours were, just the colours. I didn't notice if there was a holder, the plastic clips wilko do are useless. ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I weave the millet spray between the bars, as you say the clips are useless. Billie only gets two a week, she has been looking in her nesting box and walking in but no serious sitting, she flies to my chair as an excuse to get to the floor and then she looks for favoured nesting sites on the floor l blocked one with a cushion, but she has sussed out a space under the TV cabinet as second best, I pick her up on a perch if she does not want to step she pushes the stick away. Most of the time l shut her in. However her brief entries into the box are encouraging.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Ms Sanjay is moulting, two coloured feathers, no wonder he's been cantankerous!.
I have a millet holder, bought from the superstore in Henlow years ago, it's a cage style one, so he forages.
I've been with Virginmedia since it's inception, ntl before that, I've been told there's a £140 cancellation fee, and they expect you to post the box back to them!, I've no real issues, but I can Never understand their call centre workers in Mumbai or similar. It's the same with my mobile provider.
Well, Trump hasn't disappointed has he?, true to form, I detest racist bigots. :((
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Trump could be good for America, they are different to us. 8 years and what has Obama got to show for it?
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

What do Any of them have to show for it?, Obama did try to instigate an NHS tho'.
Parrot mag still not in, a problem with the suppliers apparently. Oh the palaver at the PO counter this morning, getting my warm home discount!, she ended up putting it on in stages, oy vey!.
Ms Sanjay was very affable today, more tickles and kisses, I wondered if the onset of moult had made him grumpy, ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

They have their good days and bad days, its the time of the month thing. Billie has gone 6 days without an egg, and she has been spending more time in the box, just checking they haven't hatched sort of thing/ She said she wanted to be covered at 4 pm but l think she heard me noshing biscuits and demanded to come out and would not go back until she had her ration.

Had a phone call this morning cancelling the fitting of a new front door and frame it has been rescheduled for 10 am Thursday , they seem to think they can pull out the old frame and door out and put a new frame and door in less than an hour. Phew! Where's, my JCB!?!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

So they know exactly what size etc they need?, when the door to the main building was replaced a few years ago, he measured up, then went and got a new one, and after fitting it came the new letterbox, then the weather strip, locks and finally paint, One hour?, what planet are they on?.
Still no news of repairs coming out to sort my cold radiator out.
Anyway, I digress, it looks as though Billie is going off the boil, won't be long before you can remove the eggs, I hope, before they start whiffing, I cracked a bad egg once and the dogs went crazy, it smelled just like the Paunch we fed them!.
Sanjays moult is very feeble again, he hasn't had a proper one for ages! x_x
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

When you say paunch is that a chubb? We sold chubbs in the pet shop, there was so much sulphur in them it nearly knocked out when you opened the chubb, it had sulphur to prolong the shelf life. It is still touch and go with Billie, she was fruity this morning. She quite likes the new cage and sits up until sunset which she used to avoid when the cage was in its old position.
I think when they come tomorrow they will see what a big job it is and come back on a another today. I did mention that l wanted two mortise locks, and said that they had noted this. Won't know until they come tomorrow at 10 am. What your radiator needs is a bloody good kicking! Perhaps Sanjay needs a BGK! They molt when there is more daylight hours.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I hope you're not squeamish, Paunch is an entire sheeps/Lambs stomach, complete with contents, the abattoir would mince them for us, they cost nothing, just one drawback, hydatid cysts, (tapeworm eggs) but a couple of Lopatal worming tablets from the vet every couple of months took care of that. They cured picky eaters, and put solid muscle weight on our troupe. As for chubbs, the kennel where I worked fed them to boarders, eww!, cheap and nasty.
Ok, I think it's just the start of Sanjays moult, it's Imbolc tomorrow (first milk) when nature wakes up and lambing begins, it's lovely to have lighter evenings. Great to see a bit of change in Billie, long may it last! :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

The Voyager is nearly as big as her first cage so l am hoping her tail will grow back to 15" long, she was a little beast today l gave her a small piece of a biscuit and then offered a small bit of Ryevita Fruit Crunch but she did not want that so l; hid my plate on the floor out of her sight, but when she flew to the floor l let her get on with it but all of a sudden she grabbed one of my biscuits but it was too big to fly off with so she started to eat it on the spot l had to take it away from her. She let me take it without biting me so as a reward l gave her another small piece.
She has been a bit fruity today wanting to masturbate on me which is not a good sign, the last time that happened she laid an egg 8 days ago, if an egg tonight then l shall have to phone the vet. Talking of Kennels l know Chums gave free tins of dog food to all likely winners so that they could say their dogs ate Chums. Clever.
In our pet shop we sold Kiticat tins with a promotion that had run out 3 years ago, people said they preferred tobuy it from us because it was fresher! Our price was 49p a tin, Sainsbury sold it for 29p a tin. We could not buy below 35p. :o3
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Yes, we won boxes of Pedigree Chum at Championship shows, also towels, and messenger bags etc with the P chum logos. But it was fed as a treat (chumalot), the German Shepherds had to be careful what they ate, as a breed they have sensitive tummies, and diarrhoea can be the result.
Billie reminded me of one of the Samoyeds, she'd had her hips x rayed, and the vet told me she wouldn't want food, that her throat would be sore from the tube, we had boneless kippers for tea that evening, guess who snaffled one from my plate?, sore throat?, what sore throat?.
Sanjay isn't a tea leaf, but he does like to suss out what's on my plate, and whether he'd like it! :-!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I used to eat my meals with her but she ate all the wrong things so l have to eat in the kitchen! The owner of the pet shop bought a whole load of German dog food, in tins they have very strict rules on the continent about pet food and eat by date, not so us, some of the cans every day would swell up and burst it was not uncommon to find dog food splattered all over the stock room. Reminds of the tie when we had a new cockroach spray and l squirted it under the meat fridge, the next morning there were dozens of cockroaches on their back waving their legs on the shop floor! Worse when customers took down something from a shelf there was a dead cockroach!
I once worked in a clothing credit store as under manager in Peckham Rye London, and tea leaves were called 2/8 and we would shout out 2/8 coming in. In those days l would work a 'front' one of the tables would be pushed out onto the pavement through the open door and merchandise piled on it, we would have to call out our merchandise and attract a crowd. Then we would panic it into a buying frenzy. I would start by holding up some cheap winceyette sheets and say "Feel the width!" Customers would put a deposit on each purchase and 'Pay Off' a small amount each week.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Those were the days!, Bosch is the best dog food, it far exceeds Eukanuba, and Bosch dog bickies too, the Germans are very good at pet nutrition.
But paunch is pretty d good, too.
Yes, Billies tail ought to grow nice and long again, why did you get rid of her first cage?. I just love how easy this Voyager is to keep clean, despite Ms Sanjays best efforts!, I hope Billie has stopped laying?, ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Day 10 with no egg and keeping our fingers crossed, Friday next week l can breathe safely, but she is not sitting on her eggs which is a bit of a worry, once she does it will be all over. The first cage had no wheels and was falling apart, it was how ever green. with a domed top, and it had a seed bowl with door high up. The next cage was quite small. but had wheels and with a plastic tray was easy to clean but the Voyager is splendid, cleaned it today took the tray out first Billie was a bit upset when the floor fell away, but I gave it a good wash, and relined it with newspapers and slid it back in. Then l took the grid out and put her box on the tray the grid was easy to clean, Poop-Off is really very good at softening pooh, she was watching me closely, and was pleased when all the work was done. I am very pleased l bought the Voyager.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

We have got what we paid for, good quality, and an easier life, keeping pets shouldn't be a chore,
It's a thorough clean tomorrow, but every day it gets a clean, I just don't strip everything out.
The newspaper on top of the grid keeps all the mess, I just roll it up, chuck it in the bin and put fresh paper down, so I don't need "poop off". Ms Sanjay "goes" just before she comes out to play, and doesn't "go" again until she goes back indoors. Self trained. At least they don't have the green slimy do's the bigger parrots have, eww!.
I particularly like the new style wheels on the Voyager, and new style lock, the old spring and bar type broke and liberta kindly sent me a free replacement, I put a dab of super glu to stop the spring from flying out, it was such a pain to find!.
The main thing tho' is how much our little friends like their new cages, :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Billie sits on the top of the cage with her tail out and poops it is a good job the seed catcher catches her poop as well, l find Poop-off good for dealing with dried on poop, also on the grid. She was sitting on the back of my chair as l went for a walk, and she was still there when l got back, she can see out of the window from the chair and so since this is day 11 with no egg, I relented and moved the cage back by the window, Billie thanked me by sitting on her eggs for ten minutes. The sun is pouring through the window and recently with the cage away from the window she has asked to be covered later about 4 pm, so it will be interesting to how late she goes today.
As I walked around the park a man on a mobility scooter who usually has two dogs did not have any today, so I casually said "No dogs?" This led him in a very long story about how he spent £6,000 on one of his dogs in vet bills only to have to put it down when he could not afford any more money! Sad.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

I used to collect door to door for the PDSA, they pay for medical treatment for pets belonging to those on low income/benefits, they don't cover neutering unless for pyometra, or retained testicles (cancer threat), or for vaccinations, people were very generous, I was never refused, the PDSA do not get govt money at all.
It's Ms Sanjays big clean today, So I'd better get started, hopefully Billie will sit on her eggs more, now. b-(
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Now the cage is back in the window she can see down the drive but she does not like the sun, and is bang her bell and babble ball, a sure sign she is cross. All she has to do is sit in her nesting box which is turned away from the sun, l am thinking of putting some dried grasses in it as nesting materiel
but l want to see how she copes with the cage position first, I was reading back posts 2012 What's the trouble with Janey, Ellie had terrible problems with her hen so I am thankful Billie is not like Janey! We never hear from Ellie or Claire, shame!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Maybe they don't have their birds anymore? Or only do fb, the spam here puts people off too,
Ms S has been bell ringing and having a sing song today, the sunshine was a treat, :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Shriek something is crawling up my leg! Oh its okay its only Billie, she is a pest. do not let Ms Sanjay ever go on the floor if it isn't the cables its my slippers, oh she is rubbing herself on my carpet, so it is back in the cage Madame for you! Now she is sulking, its nearly time for a biscuit that will cheer her oh no she is banging the cage.

The only thing worse than a bloody minded bird is a sex mad hen!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Nature isn't just red in tooth and claw, it's red in beak and wing!, poor Billie, a victim of her hormones.
I don't know if Ms S was trying to flit, or if he missed his footing, but somehow he managed to land on the floor of his cage, he looked surprised, had a look at the tut on the newspaper, then quickly flew back.up.
He has always avoided floors, maybe in the wild, the ground makes them more vulnerable to predators. There's a blue male ringneck in Luton park, I'm wondering if it's the one parrot mag reported as escaped from Luton last year.
Jack spotted it, (trust him!) :-bd
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Missk recommended put in a perch low down in the cage to give them confidence to go down to the grid, unfortunately l cannot stop Billie she has been a pest all day, coming out and chewing cardboard boxes when l was playing the organ, then rubbing her self on the carpet or my slippers, goodness she is in her nesting box all quiet maybe she is sitting on her eggs? This morning I bunged in some dried grasses, the smell of meadow hay, she kicked most of it out, ungrateful wretch!
Do you have any contact with Ellie, MissK, Skyes_crew, Claire? I good do with female hen advice, Billie has given up sitting on her eggs now she is squawking to be covered, when her cage was over by the door she was quite content to wait until 4 pm or later, but now she is in the bay window it is back to the earlier time. I have a good mind to move her back! She has gone back in the box and is sulking, I can hear her bashing her eggs. now she is on the floor of the cage chirping, and now sitting on a lower perch giving me the eagle eye. I shall just ignore her. But she is giving her paper roll hanger a bashing, she is a bad tempered bird! Its is cloudy maybe she thinks it is dusk?
It is good that MsSanjay is making these forays but if he ever gets to land on your or the floor you will rue the day you encouraged him. People persist in feeding the geese even though notices were put up to try and stop it, but it funny to see the geese running to get in the queue like fat old ladies.
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Indian Running ducks are even funnier!, people keep putting food down for the birds in town, in spite of signs, and warnings of a fine. A pigeon has taken up residence in Tesco, everyone they shoo it out, it comes back.
No, i'm not in contact, but there's tons of advice on the internet, including No Nesting Box!.
I'm not encouraging himself to go down to his basement, all the detritus is there, and it's unhygienic. I think he knows that, I felt sorry for him earlier, he'd just settled down for forty winks, when one of the Slobodans decided to vacuum the bare boards up there, the racket it makes is unbelievable!, ^#(^
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Elie responded to my PM and it was good to hear from her.
Day 14 with out an egg can l breathe yet? They fitted my new front door to day but only screwed together the old frame which l did not think was good enough but l do not have to pay the bill. The man was here three and half hours. It is done. Billie was very worried she could not understand what all the noise was all about, Now she is banging her bell because l m sitting in the dark watching TV but she wants it be totally dark. Tough!
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Did you get two locks?. My cold radiator isn't being looked at until the 16th, they e mailed me Last week!
Ms S was in a filthy mood today, spent his time out trying to rip chunks out of me, Then decided he wanted a tickle and kiss.
We had a gloriously sunny day, like spring, and my snowdrops are in bud, and the daffs, how much longer before you know Billie has completely stopped?. The wild birds will be mating soon.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

The technician is a man I despise he fitted a 40 watt bulk head lamp in my kitchen and told me it was the new policy of our HA when l complained they came and fitted a 5 foot 34 watt tube fitting, so he came to fit my door, he said his instructions were to repair the frame that was all splintered and the door has a throw over lock with a key but l wanted a mortise lock however he fitted the old mortise lock but it is damaged and does not work very well. However the work took him 3 1/2 hours and he cleared up after himself.
It is pay day for Emma and already she is shouting, alcohol does that for her, let hope she stops for tonight, Billie made a big song and dance and dance but as l type this she has flown to my shoulder and now is whispering sweet nothing in my ear as she wants to masturbate on me l shall have to stop writing.
More later
Peter