3 new vids

Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

3 new vids

Post by kyria »

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid ... ime=225909

First is Jordan and his hopeless attempt at bathing in a bowl for the first time EVER! .. wow ! at least he tried, still I had to go and get the spray bottle to get him properly wet.

Second is Kai putting on a bit of a Male Dance again, each month they seem to get more and more elaborate .. he has been nonstop dancing and getting new sounds to his voice for the past week.

The third is Jordan enjoying a Scritch from Hubby. He's been very affectionate of late. excuse the bad lighting casting terrible shadows on hubby and my daughter singin away in the background.. lol

I have one more to post of Kiely our tiel .. funny little thing catching itself in the mirror, rather funny. But I am not uploading that now its almost midnight and I am pooped.

Cheers! hope you enjoy
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

natalie

wow

Post by natalie »

Thanks for those Angie, they were gr8. Jordan really is enjoying that scritch aint he. :) natalie xxxx
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Angie,
Those were great. I was getting the biggest kick out of Jordan trying to have a bath. He's like Byndi. She can't quite figure out how to get herself completely wet with the water bowls. I've just started taking her in the shower and she LOVES it. She just goes into that trance like state and moves toward the water if I move. She actually sat on my finger yesterday while in the shower. I about fell over. And she is soaked to the bone when John comes to get her out. And she never wants to get out. At the end with Jordan getting scritches, which bird was making all the chirps? Was that Jordan or another? And I got a kick out of your daughter's song! "Every day of the week, cheeky, cheeky, cheek" ??? Is that what she was singing? Too cute. Kai is GORGEOUS! Just gorgeous! I love those Blues! Imagine how freakin' gorgeous he's going to be when that ring comes in! Wow!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*sighs* Wow I just love that Kai. What a handsome, rougish fellow :wink: Jordan is so cute...gawd they are so adorable when they are young.

Dani Prinny Bodi
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I wish my baby would play in a dish like that! Sooooo cute!!!

Mine think they are too good to bathe themselves, they require a spray bath :roll:
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

yeah! mik mine are too.. that was the first time one of them tried the dish.. I have left that dish there for the past month... changing it every day to see if one of them would try it out and finally Joran did.

Jen :D yep that is my second eldest, my lovely 15 year old Shanah, she was singing, she said you nearly got it word for word, it was; "every day of the week, bocky chicky chicky cheek". Mind you she had to listen to herself again to know what it was she had been singing..lol.. She was signing to her new kakarikis (his name is Riki :shock: lol) I will go snap a pic of her with him in a minute.

The bird in the background was Kai messing around with his voice, he has been absoutely non stop lately and I can hear all kinds of new sounds (words) starting. Can't wait to see that ring come in :D you know I will be showing him off bigtime when it does :wink: .

Glad you liked them. :D
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

actually, listening to those vids again with the kids.. (they keep wanting me to play them again and again). I heard Kai in the one of him dancing, just before the end say .. "hello!" in the cutest little voice.

And in the the one of Jordan getting a scritch, kai, in a really scratchy voice says, "hey baby", Just before shanah starts singing.

I know we can hear the words, but I don't think others would know what they are, when one of my children pointed it out and had me really listen suddenly I could hear it. More practice and he will be talking us silly I reckon.
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

That Jordan...I just keep watching and laughing! What a cutie! Reminds me of a little ducky

Dani Prinny Bodi
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

yeah ! thats is, you got in one .. perfect .. a little ducky.. lmao.. with those little clilpped wings.
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

julie

Post by julie »

jordan looked like he was going to do a belly-flop straight into the bowl from the side of the stand then he went up higher like he was going to jump straight into the dish.thats a really good clip you got well done,mine hear the camera turn on and come towards it.
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

Glad you liked it :D I'm lucky with my camera .. I can zoom with the video so they don't even notice I am taking it. :wink: wish it would take video in low light because our lounge is dark in the evenings and thats mostly when they all start playing up, just before bedtime.
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless